• platinum
    • joeys niteclub
    • merge
    • surf club
    • sound garden

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tommytempts

Tempts isn't even Tempts without Tsettos

you've probaly never been there, the few weeks hes not there, its a really great time. All the local Tempts heads show up and its not packed but soooooooooooo much fun....... no fucking bennies to deal with......

Originally posted by saleen351

you've probaly never been there, the few weeks hes not there, its a really great time. All the local Tempts heads show up and its not packed but soooooooooooo much fun....... no fucking bennies to deal with......

Actually I have been going to tempts opening weekend and all of May for years, last year with teo it lacked vibe an excitement, the year before that denny was there in may and the year before that i think it was devito who i personally think is horrible for a shore crowd. It's true its not as packed, its more like a sunday but i know that all of us up north drive down and are there anyway. I have fun but it just doesn't feel the same, you might as well be at xs or another club.

Originally posted by saleen351

without us bennies spending our hard eanrned money down there seaside and most of redneckville south jersey would be 10 times more a shithole than it is already. BENNIES SUPPORT THE SHORE!!!!

There are alot of amazing clubs in Jersey that no one has even seen yet...We are planning on starting parties up in some of these spots very soon..There is a club in Waliington, NJ called Topaz that nobody has been to only because they have done nothing but gay parties there since it opened...This is probly nicest club I've ever seen in NJ..I was just approved to do a Tuesday night STRAIGHT party there which will probably start April 9th..It has 2 rooms... Anthony Nero from Exit is doing the main room..I'm lookin for the best hip hop dj I can get for the other room... There is also a place called The Cave right next to Stiletttos across from Giants Stadium that can hold a massive amount of people and is a nice looking venue. We are hosting a Thursday party there for now..So check out these places before you place your bets on the best club in NJ..You wont be disappointed

Originally posted by promojunkie

There is also a place called The Cave right next to Stiletttos across from Giants Stadium that can hold a massive amount of people and is a nice looking venue. We are hosting a Thursday party there for now

It did about 50 people last week, so it cant be that good.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

It did about 50 people last week, so it cant be that good.

I think it did less than 50 (like 33)...But we haven't started the party yet...I was there last week for the 1st time just to look at the place and talk to the owner..We are bringing in a fraternity and a sorrority to host if we take it..But its a toss up between the Wistla in Garfield (which is even bigger and has some incredible features) or there...Besides the fact of the emptiness though...Would you agree it could be a hot party if it got packed?

I think it did less than 50 (like 33)...But we haven't started the party yet...I was there last week for the 1st time just to look at the place and talk to the owner..We are bringing in a fraternity and a sorrority to host if we take it..But its a toss up between the Wistla in Garfield (which is even bigger and has some incredible features) or there...Besides the fact of the emptiness though...Would you agree it could be a hot party if it got packed?

I was never there though. Wasnt it a strip club before it became THe Cave? Its the place that behind another building? If I remember correctly, it wasnt that big when it was a strip club. I mean if you promote it heavily it might do good. I dont think Nero would fit Jersey well. You need a commercial DJ especialy for a college night. Wistla in Garfield is a dump. It will attract alot of Polish people. I remember passing by that place and seeing drunk people walking out of there.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tommytempts

Actually I have been going to tempts opening weekend and all of May for years, last year with teo it lacked vibe an excitement, the year before that denny was there in may and the year before that i think it was devito who i personally think is horrible for a shore crowd. It's true its not as packed, its more like a sunday but i know that all of us up north drive down and are there anyway. I have fun but it just doesn't feel the same, you might as well be at xs or another club.

Teos party last year was soooo much fun. I guess its who you are with. I even got into a fight that night and still had a great time. Broads were out in full force that night also........ I guess its a local thang......

I thought the same thing when i passed that place.. But then i went inside just to check it out..The place has a huge main room where they do weddings and shit.. and the owner put soo much money into the lights and the sound system..it even has an elevated dj booth and a booth just for the light guy.. if u can just find a place for people to park the place has incredible potential and can hold a sick amount of people..i guess you'd hafta see it to believe it..As far as using Nero goes..he wont be going on til about 1230-1..i have a commercial dj to open for him..the owner of topaz is very good friends with the riddler from ktu and said he would get him to come in as much as possible also..sorry im jumping the gun on these parties before they even start but i just get excited thinking about the clubs and what they can do

OK, I don't have anything wrong with Wistla, that was one of the first places I started to go when I was 15, (before it got closed down and reopened) but to say it has incredible features????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm not trying to say anything bad about the place, just that the crowd there is young, and I mean very young. I never had to show my id when I walked in, heh I had no id. Wistla is just like Monroe Street, its a place where young people can go to have fun. It might have changed, cause I haven't been there in years, but thats how I remember things.

I don't know much about wistla or how it was in the past...But when i went in there and the owner put on the light show and the system i was very impressed...I just got a confirmation on the Topaz party though..It is starting April 9th and it is located at 225 Paterson ave in Wallington, NJ...Come check it out for yourself it can't hurt..Its on a Tuesday night...I garuntee you wont be dissappointed..I don't wanna build it up too much.. I just want everyone to see for themselves the caliber of clubs that no one knows about yet in NJ...You'll see Arpil 9th