Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who do you think is NYC best DJ right now ?

Who do you think is NYC best DJ right now ?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is NYC best DJ right now ?

• J Peters
    • D Teneglia
    • J. Vasquez
    • J. Viscious

Despite the death of Juniorverse, Junior continues to do very well. I like his mixing/remixing better than any dj spinning at venues in New York City. His live sets as well as his productions are nothing less than beautiful.

Jonathan Peters is another superb mixer/remixer, but there is more intricacy and quality in Junior's style. All the same, the vibe created by Peters through the music he spins on Sunday mornings is remarkable.

Danny Tenaglia is great, but I've never felt him as much as Junior.

Johnny Vicious is a pioneer in his own right, but I like his productions more than his live sets. His trance-hard house style is very uplifting, and he has created some remixes that have yet to be rivaled.

Overall, Junior is the best.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Cook my ass huh?I am the CP Iron Chef son!!!!

:uppercuts highmay with his retro transformers lunchpail:

::bitchslaps TB:: listen little girl...watching Emerill on a nightly basis doesnt make you a chef!

Originally posted by highmay

::bitchslaps TB:: listen little girl...watching Emerill on a nightly basis doesnt make you a chef!

:wipes off blood as to not devalue his lunchbox:

No it doesn't...but working along side Bobby Flay at Mesa grill playing with squid ink and chopping lobster heads off does.

GIMME AN H......GIMME AN I...GIMME AN G....ANOTHER H.....GIMME AN M...GIMME AN A...............GIMME A Y.....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HIGHMAY

:kicks leg and does a backflip::tongue:

:wipes off blood as to not devalue his lunchbox:

No it doesn't...but working along side Bobby Flay at Mesa grill playing with squid ink and chopping lobster heads off does.

GIMME AN H......GIMME AN I...GIMME AN G....ANOTHER H.....GIMME AN M...GIMME AN A...............GIMME A Y.....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HIGHMAY

where is the mesa grill???

AHHHHH!!! :laugh2:

Way to go! Just made my morning!! ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! You will get one of the yellow lemon scented smiley face stickers.I only have one pack of gold stars.

wahoooooo.. thats better than a damn gold star... I get it b/c IM special right?!!?!?!

Originally posted by j303j

do some more bumps dumbass. nero deosnt even come close to danny, jp, or junior. he is out of his leauge. lets see some productions he has done. im not knockign him saying he is shit but come on. stop goign to exit and you will hear real music. better yet stay at exit when junior spins and you will see what real music is about.

Opinions are like ASSHOLES.. EVERYONE'S got one.. :gang: