Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bless88

sf id???

ok i know this description is gonna suck............but last sat jp rocked a hot vocal........i t had very high energy.....and i don't think it was one of the luz tracks......the girl sounded like she had like a "soulful voice" if that makes any sense.........i could really make the lyrics out ( in the state of mind i was) but i t went with like 4 words in a lower toned voice..... the a very short break and then almost yelling 4 more words in a higher tone pitched voice.....i know this description is pathetic, but the vocals were repetitive.........any ideas????? i think i've heard it before...that's why i didn't think it was a luz track........so could anyone maybe suggest some vocals he's rockin in there recently??? please???:confused::(:cool:

no i don't think that was it.............i think it had a faster beat and vocal than the angie track.............i also believe it was somewhere in the 6-8 oclock range., but like i said before i was kind of foggy in there. i just remember really feelin that track.......:hat:

Originally posted by sfspikes2envy

COULD IT BE THE NEW LUZ-I WANNA BE FREE:confused:

Does anybody like this track?

Personally I can't stand it. When he dropped it last week, it just sounded like noise...

I'm not impressed.

i don't know...maybe..... it's definetly not the angie stone..........it had much much much more enrgy than that........fuck!!!! song was phat......... idk maybe it was the luz............mmmmmmmmmmm place was hot!!!!!:cool:

Originally posted by sfspikes2envy

COULD IT BE THE NEW LUZ-I WANNA BE FREE:confused:

thats what my guess was.........depending on what time they heard the song..... i heard "I wanna be free" @ 10:45