Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Osbourne Weekly Update

I don't know what it is, but I love that show.

He doesn't say two words to that dog psychologist and then he comes waddling over as she is leaving....

"See you Tamara........get it.....see you Tamara."

Then there was...

"That dog is part of Bin Laden's group."

Too funny!

Lucy the bull-dog shits everywhere......hahaha.......the dog psychiatrist is cute, she says Lucy was doing a great job, on the scale from 1 to 10, she did something like a 20.....then Lucy pee's right in front of everyone.....i was rolling...hahaha...................has to be the best show on tv right now......how old does Ozzy look? i know its only been 2 episodes, but Ozzy looks like he got 10 yrs older than the 1st episode......:laugh:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I forget the name of the show, but something similar was telecast in the late sixties. Not to the extent of the Osbourne's but hidden cameras in a families house.

You are showing your age!!!!!

Lucy the bull-dog shits everywhere......hahaha.......the dog psychiatrist is cute, she says Lucy was doing a great job, on the scale from 1 to 10, she did something like a 20.....then Lucy pee's right in front of everyone.....i was rolling...hahaha...................has to be the best show on tv right now......how old does Ozzy look? i know its only been 2 episodes, but Ozzy looks like he got 10 yrs older than the 1st episode......

It's LOLA the bull dog...