Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Double Ds-Shark Bar Morristown

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vip-tech

has anyone been to this place yet? I hear its half go go rama half NYC style club . Thursday I hear is bangin.Also tommy tempts is a jack off for not calling me.See you in seaside Jackbag!

carbone took me to that north jersey red neck bar before it was a strip joint....... it sucked big time........

But the thursday night party is really cool. I know because I work there, I'm the sausage behind the bar. The girls are really cute, the music is really cool. I'm an asshole for not remembering the DJ's first name(joe I think) Georgio or digeorgio, I don't know I smoke a lot of weed, but he plays some really cool tunes, the set up is real loungy, lots of couches and candles. And it's been packed since week one. I'm sorry to the chick that fired from there, but it is a cool place. It just happens to be connected to the gogo. Which by the way is not a bad thing. I'm sure more people will bash the place, but that's alright cause its already packed.

anyone who says this place sucks is a fuckin jerk off who prbably hasn't been there. You have hot broads dancing in the strip joint , then , when there set is over , they throw what little clothes they have back on , and come dance in the club.It's no tempts by any means, but for a go go/ club in morristown it's not half bad.

• 4 years later...
But the thursday night party is really cool. I know because I work there, I'm the sausage behind the bar. The girls are really cute, the music is really cool. I'm an asshole for not remembering the DJ's first name(joe I think) Georgio or digeorgio, I don't know I smoke a lot of weed, but he plays some really cool tunes, the set up is real loungy, lots of couches and candles. And it's been packed since week one. I'm sorry to the chick that fired from there, but it is a cool place. It just happens to be connected to the gogo. Which by the way is not a bad thing. I'm sure more people will bash the place, but that's alright cause its already packed.

HAAHAHHA GIORGIO