Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone down for a CP motorcycle or car cruise?????

Totally off topic but.....

I was just interested if anyone is interested in a clubplanet car or motorcycle cruise. A group of friends and I usually cruise from the Morristown, NJ area up 287 to Bear Mtn. with our cars. We all drive our sporty cars and tend to move relatively quickly. I drive an 01 M3 coupe and the other guys (all club heads) drive S4s, 3000gt, e36 m3, supra, eclipse, trans am ws6, clk55, and one of the original vipers. We all are car buffs and take this trip every Sunday during the spring (and some summer weekends) when the weather is nice.

Another group of my friends rides motorcycles. They have all sorts of sport bikes ranging from cbr xx's to r1's. These guys are trying to convince me to get a bike again (I havent owned bikes since I went to college in Indiana and am a bit leary about riding in Jersey/NY). If I get one GSXR750 or Ducati 748 is the only thing I would consider riding....Anyway, if you ride or drive and are interested in cruising (GUYS OR GALS) we're always looking for more people to join the fun. We always tend to meet people on the drive also.

Oh yeah, we have another group of guys that rides ATVs some weekends. During the summer, we all ride waverunners in Manahawking. So, if you're interested in any of the above and like high speeds come join the fun.

Anyway, have a good week and pray for a warm weekend. I'm totally tired of this unpredictable, rapidly changing weather.

Andrew

FUCK YEH man...

count a 900S in there... I've always wanted to highway race some good cars... (with no affense to sicc civic, im sick of racing stupid Honda's an Acura's and Mazda's) I wanna see what Heidi can really handle.

I'd join you guys on any nice day (maybe take the beamer out for a spin?)

peace

god i lvoe driving.

Email me (Snoboardr2@aol.com) when your goin

Im in Franklin Lakes, NJ.

You take 287 to exit (mayb 14X?) and oaklnad/ franklin alkes is me. there isn a mobil right there, and i can meet you guys either at the mobil, dunkin donuts, burger king, or gimme a time, and whenever you dirve up0 here i'll join you on 287 to the thuway!

peace

~G~

PS--- let make it a dry day for better dirving with no rain (even though NJ needs the rain)

Lets do it up! When is this taking place? How about a sunday in April? Tonight I just installed a stiffer engine mount, polyurethane shift bushings, and rear shock tower brace. Tommorow is the sway bar, then Redline tranny fluid is going in. Damn I love tooling around. Too bad I don't have an infinite supply of cash. Anyone want to donate?