Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Questions about Liquid

musicmania

Does anyone have any info on the new Liquid. Some of my friends came home raving about the place and me and my college buds are heading down for spring break and WMC. Is it hard to get into and what's the format? Do they have a website.Were coming from Boston and I would like to have a plan before we get there. Is the place really as hot as some of my friends say or is there somewhere else we should hit as well. Is it true the Ovum and Spundae parties will be there. Thanks for any info I can get.

I don't know if anyone noticed but last saturday around 11pm the door in front of Liquid was mobbed and outside Crobar it was a ghost town. :confused:

I think it might have something to do w/ the fact that Stryke's sets, are as D7 would say: "off the hookeddy hook!"

Liquid has a very nice sound system (when the owners don't tamper with it) it's all Nexo Alfa' E, very clear! And the ligthing in Wow, no not because of POD, lol..j/k But it has a large rig of lights, all moving heads!! Very nice light show.

Here is a sample of Liquid.

podlqd.jpg

liquid1.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Liquid is an awesome place, and Billy, happens to be one of the nicest people i know. He's super down to earth, not like most club owners. and everyone is right the lights are awesome and the sound incredible, it's not hard to get in, and the door people aren't assholes. it's agreat place to go and appreciate music, and have a great time doing so.

just my $0.02:cool: