Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Spygirl2

marcid21

i would pass out at the desk if i were you guys. dont you guys get tired of the same routine everyday?? cause i know i would fear goin to work everyday knowing that i have to deal and do the same bullshit again again again.

oh BTW i am not makin fun, just askin cause i dont know how you guys do it

Originally posted by origskeemr

i would pass out at the desk if i were you guys. dont you guys get tired of the same routine everyday?? cause i know i would fear goin to work everyday knowing that i have to deal and do the same bullshit again again again.

oh BTW i am not makin fun, just askin cause i dont know how you guys do it

I don't have to be at work until 8:30, but if I am up I just come in early. I love my job, so it doesn't bother me. I still go out during the week and drink my face off on occassion.... The only thing that's really rountine is that I work Mon - Fri. I do different stuff everyday.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

The only thing that's really rountine is that I work Mon - Fri. I do different stuff everyday.

Yeah...same here...the fashion industry is NEVER dull....and there really is nothing repitious about my day to day routine....except where I get my Iced Coffee every morning...

Originally posted by marcid21

Yeah...same here...the fashion industry is NEVER dull....and there really is nothing repitious about my day to day routine....except where I get my Iced Coffee every morning...

I run an office, so I am doing always doing something, except for lunch. We take 2 hours to bs everyday from like 11 to 1, so that's mad cool. It makes the day go by quick, as does posting on CP periodically during the day.:D