Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP'ers check the password guestlist thread for free adm. to liquid (WMC)

sobeton

what do you expect? coming from Billy, this is normal treatment for locals!

and i know it will only get better once season dies down and only us local clubber are left. we'll have a spot of our own, where we know we'll always have special treatment! Woohoo! :cool::D

Very nice gesture, but it's unfortunate that Liquid's WMC lineup can't compete with the other venues. There's not a night I'd rank Liquid better than the 3rd, if that, for the best party to attend!!!!

Originally posted by dgat

Very nice gesture, but it's unfortunate that Liquid's WMC lineup can't compete with the other venues. There's not a night I'd rank Liquid better than the 3rd, if that, for the best party to attend!!!!

What would u know......you only know PVD, Tiesto and Jules.....If it's not top 40 hits or american bandstand you don't know your head from your ass.

So tell me Georgie, what night will you be attending Liquid where you honestly believe there's no other WMC party going on that's better. Or will you just be attending Liquid every night because your broke, poor, loser-ass can't afford to go anywhere else???

Originally posted by dgat

So tell me Georgie, what night will you be attending Liquid where you honestly believe there's no other WMC party going on that's better. Or will you just be attending Liquid every night because your broke, poor, loser-ass can't afford to go anywhere else???

This is where Dgat gets his information about Dance music

caseykasem.gif

You post about how crappy liquids lineup is and you don't even know any of the artists

That's why your SOOOOO STUPID dgat! I don't expect you to understand how STUPID you are because your STUPID and annoying and now your ignorant. Stop trying to act like a music crtic and stick to being annoying it suits you better.

Tiesto, PVD and Judge Jules.......That is all you KNOW!