Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When friends give up their friends!!

synderella420

Dont you just hate when one of your close friends stop chilling with the crew because they think they are better...

Their is about 8 of us in my crew that have been tight ever since high school almost 10 years now...but there is just one of them...(my supposed best friend:rolleyes: ) who never has the time for the get togethers anymore..Yeah we all have our own lives and do different things but we all like to get together and keep shit tight...but it is like she never has the time to chill with us...always a fucking excuse:rolleyes: ..

So me and my girls got together last weekend..but nobody bothered to call her because basically everyone is sick of her shit..I mean okay yeah we all have busy lives but I mean once in a while comeon...

Well the point of all this is that I talked to her and she had he balls to say how come no one called her..and I told her straight out well you are always too busy..and she was like well you at least could have called:rolleyes:

Sorry I just had to vent........

:bounce: This one girl and I have been best friends since we were 1..and since h.s we only see each other about 3 times a month..if that...we have such busy lives ya know that we make plans wayyy in advance...maybe you and ur friends should do that with her

syn, I think that you're totally doing the right thing...if someone flakes out on me more than a couple of times, I just stop calling them. And true to form, they get all confused...why haven't you called me so I can flake out on you again...:confused::rolleyes: Much less confusing w/o those kinds of 'friends' :D

Thanks I definnitely agree its better to just forget about them...because its like you have all your plans set..then at the last minute they fuck up...then you wind up getting pissed off and aggravated and who wants to ruin the night with petty shit.... I mean enough is enough..

Originally posted by synderella420

Their is about 8 of us in my crew that have been tight ever since high school almost 10 years now...but there is just one of them...(my supposed best friend:rolleyes: ) who never has the time for the get togethers anymore..Yeah we all have our own lives and do different things but we all like to get together and keep shit tight...but it is like she never has the time to chill with us...always a fucking excuse:rolleyes: ..

I know what you mean. Your real friends are gonna be your friends forever, there is no two ways around that one.

Originally posted by destiny779

:bounce: well if you tried that already then there's really nothing you can do bc obviously she needs to grow up and appreciate the people that really care about her

Hopefully she will realize it before it's too late and there are to many hard feelings...