Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I went to centrofly last night and got a flyer for Native Theory at Pseudo Loft

I went to check out Aphrodite and Eric Morillo last night and had a good time. We left at about 4-5 (not sure because i was very intoxicated from my favorite Ketel One on the rocks) and I was hooking up with some really cute blonde (at least she looked that way at the time 13 drinks later...I have proof of that too...bar tab 9x13=too much money to get fucked up) that gave me a flyer for Native Theory Newsense party tonight at Pseudo Loft. Has anyone been to this part and is it a decent place? Thanks for the anticipated reply. I figure I might head out and check it out. I'm in the mood to just relax and chill out tonight. No hardcore partying...Is this the kind of spot I'm looking for? Thanks for the anticipated reply.

Oh yeah, Aphrodite was off the hook as usual. I hadn't heard him spin in several years and I must say that he still tore shit up like he did when I was big into the party scene years back. (Tunnel Style then for Aphrodite...)

Shoudl be a great party tonite...If I wasnt takin it easy, I would definitely be there..

space is a really nice loft, and the djs...well u def have to go here them......

defintiely check out Hisham....this kid knows what hes doin...

have fun....