Clubplanet Nightlife Community

exit friday was amazing with dj edgar v

i hope everyone had a great time like i did last night at exit. dj edgar v was off the hook. he really knows how to move a crowd and he takes you on a journey. the only thing that sucked was the act. i can't stand when the dj is ripping it, and then they put on a bunch of screaming fools on the stage. props to also dj john michaels who opened the night. and once again, thank you to our resident dj theo from wlir, who always rocks the night. don't miss his monday night shows on wlir 92.7 from 10pm-12. special guest this week @ exit is dj christopher lawrence who will be giving away cds. make sure u don't miss this friday because lawrence is one dj you don't want to miss. peace and love... ;)

Originally posted by snuggles32

i hope everyone had a great time like i did last night at exit. dj edgar v was off the hook. he really knows how to move a crowd and he takes you on a journey. the only thing that sucked was the act. i can't stand when the dj is ripping it, and then they put on a bunch of screaming fools on the stage. props to also dj john michaels who opened the night. and once again, thank you to our resident dj theo from wlir, who always rocks the night. don't miss his monday night shows on wlir 92.7 from 10pm-12. special guest this week @ exit is dj christopher lawrence who will be giving away cds. make sure u don't miss this friday because lawrence is one dj you don't want to miss. peace and love... ;)

just a ?. are you a promoter for exit fridays.

thanx... I had a good time. The energy from the crowd was amazing. I was a little nervouse b/c I didn't know if the exit crowd would be receptive to my style, but they were great... yelling and screaming, just mad for it!! Def looking forward to next fri., well after the conference, that is. Thanx again.

***John Michaels