Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
daemoncel

TRACK ID from SOUND FACTORY!!! I MUST HAVE

okay, here's the song.. i heard it while at sound factory tonight (Saturday - SUnday 3-17-02)

and it was played twice, the second time it was played was during the little stage show thing (they had the texaco thing)

real heavy beat

somebody told me that it was called young poet.. but i think i heard him wrong. can anyone help me out

i need this song

oh youre right....damn

sick tech track......sounds pissed off alright....

he played that last week right after like a prayer, during the shower stage show.......

i want that track bad

anyone???

still lookin for the song

any one have any ideas.. it's a real pissed off track that JP played this weekend during the stage show (he also played right before it for a while with just the kick goin and the crowd was goin crazy

anyone?

please

i know i'm bein stupid for bumpin like a motherfunder

but

I MUST HAVE THIS TRACK

from what i understood the guy standing next to me say it's called something that sounds like "YOUNG POET" keep in mind that music was so load that it's what i heard

I NEED HELP!!!

Originally posted by daemoncel

it's called something that sounds like "YOUNG POET"

Were you mangled that night? :) Cause I could kind of see how young poet could sound like going through it when you're messed up and the music is loud as hell.

Check out the Paul Botz Mix on AG, that's the one off of the CD. The shorter versions on AG are just the main part of Going Through It looped over and over again for like 7 min.