Clubplanet Nightlife Community

look what I got in the mail.I did NOT know I was a young woman going through puberty

Get Bigger, Firmer Breasts...that Look Natural!

attachment.php?postid=732140

Quick Perfection Breat Enhancing Capsules have no negative side effects, and will quickly stimulate the growth of new breast tissue while firming and tightening. Regardless of your age, size or physical condition, you will see amazing results the very first month- GUARANTEED! If you are not 100% satisfied we will refund your purchase - no questions asked!

Click here to get the bust line you've always wanted!

How Does This Product Work?

When a young woman goes through puberty, her system naturally produces estrogens unique to breast tissue development. The duration of puberty and the amount of this hormone produced by the pituitary gland dictate the size, shape and fullness of the breasts. A shorter-than-normal pubescent period and/or lower production of estrogens, prolactins, prostaglandins and progesterones in girls with otherwise normal development, has sadly short-changed many- thus depriving them of the figure they rightfully deserve. Certified Natural Quick Bust is completely safe to use, but is not recommended for girls under the age of thirteen.

Once a girl has passed puberty, her system begins to produce smaller quantities of these hormones until the day comes when she becomes pregnant. From the moment of pregnancy, a woman's system resumes production of these hormones to enable fluid (milk) retention. However, this cell growth is only temporary. Quick Bust Capsules safely stimulate mammarial tissue growth without promoting milk production.

I always wanted boobs...but this isn't what I had in mind...

THis sounds like just another ploy like the drug ecstacy

take a pill, and it will induce wonders by f*cking with your internal system .

I doubt it will work without harming the system. I mean, don't get me wrong... I'd LOVE to see big boobies growing b4 my eyes, but somehow this doesn't seem kosher :confused:

Nath, don't go through with it :hey:

Bro, you sure those aren't Britney "before and after" pictures??

I'm not a young girl either, but to be honest I wouldn't mind having larger firmer breasts myself....I'm starting to look a little less Fabio, a little more Tom Green. Wait, strike that, I never had muscles like that....I'm starting to look a little less like Tom Green, a little more like Haley Joel Osment :eek:

Originally posted by brickhouse

Bro, you sure those aren't Britney "before and after" pictures??

I'm not a young girl either, but to be honest I wouldn't mind having larger firmer breasts myself....I'm starting to look a little less Fabio, a little more Tom Green. Wait, strike that, I never had muscles like that....I'm starting to look a little less like Tom Green, a little more like Haley Joel Osment :eek:

I hope you're at least a little taller than Osmont... :laugh:

How about some boobies to go with your afternoon coffee?