Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do brittney Spears & Centro have in common...

from the magazine Alloy (a friend told me that they had heard bout her posing naked online....told me to do a serch for: Britney Spears/Animal Rights) This is what i got--

BRIT'S NO SLAVE 4 PETA

Britney Spears: Animal lover, yes. Naked PETA spokesmodel, no. Britney's publicist denied yesterday's news that Brit would drop her drawers to star in PETA's "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" campaign, Reuters reports. Apparently Brit only considered doing a PETA poster -- fully clothed -- for the New York club Centro Fly (to promote its new policy of negging fur-wearing club-goers), but when PETA publicized that Britney was gonna go naked for them, she withdrew. "Notwithstanding the meaningful work that PETA does, we cannot be involved with an organization that would distort the truth,'' Brit's rep said. "[she] still feels strongly about animal rights" and would "find another organization to be involved with.'' A PETA responded, "We've never distorted anything. We simply confirmed...that we planned on doing a poster with her. We never said anything about nudity." Can't say we're heartbroken for PETA -- we've seen enough of Britney.