Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cooljunkie Guestlists

dgat

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgat

3 weeks in a row I've signed up for a guestlist on the Cooljunkie website and each time my name did not appear on any of the guestlists... Has anyone else encountered such problems???

Good, good, this is good news..........thanks to cooljunkie for giving me hope that there is justice in the world.

3 weeks in a row I've signed up for a guestlist on the Cooljunkie website and each time my name did not appear on any of the guestlists... Has anyone else encountered such problems???

No problem here, your just running into their quality control system.

Broke ass :laugh: :laugh:

Have some pride and stop begging for guestlist comps on a public forum.

Sounds like a personal problem to me..... ;)

The lists get passed via email to the clubs, if they don't go on, it's generally the clubs' doing. I've seen the backend to all the clubs CJ sends guestlists to, and know for a fact that the clubs do see the emails. Whether they put them onto the list, is something I'm usually not privy to.

Wow, I have to commend POD for actually giving a straight up answer. I was really interested in finding out if the problem existed with Cooljunkie or with the individual venues themselves. I've always received an email confirmation from the Cooljunkie website, but the only times the names have appeared on the guestlist is when I signed up either the day of the event of day before. It seems signing up earlier in the week the clubs seem to be leaving off names in the mix!!!

As for begging for a guestlist, that's been the members of this messageboards life, that is most of you have none...btw, being on the guestlist just saves the hassle of showing the ID that gets me in free anyway!!!

GA2, being a moderator on this messageboard doesn't constitute as being a real job, get your broke sorry-ass off of the computer and get a job that actually pays money, so maybe next year you can go someplace besides Free-Liquid during WMC.

As for being trash, sometimes I really wish I didn't like the music so much, because the scene you people have created is absolute trash, nothing but a bunch of pill-popping roll heads and drunks, with little losers in the mix searching for id's to get into the clubs in the first place...and you people say it's all about the music, puhhleaassseeee. What a Joke!!!!

i think its all about the roasted garlic trisquits - not really the music so much. i mean these little baked whole wheat crackers pack so much flavor i just wanna punch the air and cry out for more after each mind numbing crunchy bite. say bye bye to hunger cause they are defintely not for nibblers. i mean jesus god damn christ they are delectible and hearty too ! you can put shit on them like smooth velvety cheddar cheese, or top them with diced olives, fuck you can even eat them plain and right out of the box - they are that scrumptious. heres a personal recipie for taking roasted garlic trisquits to that next plateau of taste bud heaven;

Creamy Cheddar Spread

prep time:15 mins plus refrigeration

1 tub(8oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread

1/3 cup milk

1 pkg. (8oz.) Kraft Natural Shredded Sharp Cheddar

1/2 cup red bell pepper

Beat cream cheese til smooth, gradually blend milk til smooth.

Mix in cheddar and pepper. Refrigerate til serving time. Serve as spread for crackers. Makes 2 1/2 cups.

Wow, I have to commend POD for actually giving a straight up answer. I was really interested in finding out if the problem existed with Cooljunkie or with the individual venues themselves. I've always received an email confirmation from the Cooljunkie website, but the only times the names have appeared on the guestlist is when I signed up either the day of the event of day before. It seems signing up earlier in the week the clubs seem to be leaving off names in the mix!!!

As for begging for a guestlist, that's been the members of this messageboards life, that is most of you have none...btw, being on the guestlist just saves the hassle of showing the ID that gets me in free anyway!!!

GA2, being a moderator on this messageboard doesn't constitute as being a real job, get your broke sorry-ass off of the computer and get a job that actually pays money, so maybe next year you can go someplace besides Free-Liquid during WMC.

why dont u say what u really feel?

As for being trash, sometimes I really wish I didn't like the music so much, because the scene you people have created is absolute trash, nothing but a bunch of pill-popping roll heads and drunks, with little losers in the mix searching for id's to get into the clubs in the first place...and you people say it's all about the music, puhhleaassseeee. What a Joke!!!!

POD is close but not quite on the money.

We have an individual agreement with each club, and each has their own requirements for guestlists from cooljunkie ranging from e-mail to fax to automated list signup.

However everyone that signs up at cooljunkie is placed on the list. Entry to the club is always at the discretion of the door staff.. and you know that they can be 'diificult' sometimes.

We've had very few problems, and we always work hard to make sure everyone gets hooked up.

cheers,

Nick .junkie.

Thanx for the reply Cooljunkie, but getting in a particular venue has never been a problem, I have first-hand looked over the guestlists, it's the simple fact that the names have not been placed on the list. I believe it to be the clubs fault, not the Cooljunkie site!!!

Your so retarded you just sold yourself out!

GA2....I didn't expect you to comprehend the message because you can barely read, write, or speak the english language.

You should really seek help for this problem before being a moderator for this board becomes your career.

GA2....I didn't expect you to comprehend the message because you can barely read, write, or speak the english language.

Coming from a moron like you that's a compliment. Whenever you decide to have a labatomy you can come back and try to have an intelligent conversation with me until then stear clear of sharp objects as they might pop your tiny little head and realease all the hot air thats trapped inside of there now.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Coming from a moron like you that's a compliment. Whenever you decide to have a labatomy you can come back and try to have an intelligent conversation with me until then stear clear of sharp objects as they might pop your tiny little head and realease all the hot air thats trapped inside of there now.

:eek: :eek:

lets check the score cards after 3 rounds....