Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cooljunkie Guestlists

dgat

i think its all about the roasted garlic trisquits - not really the music so much. i mean these little baked whole wheat crackers pack so much flavor i just wanna punch the air and cry out for more after each mind numbing crunchy bite. say bye bye to hunger cause they are defintely not for nibblers. i mean jesus god damn christ they are delectible and hearty too ! you can put shit on them like smooth velvety cheddar cheese, or top them with diced olives, fuck you can even eat them plain and right out of the box - they are that scrumptious. heres a personal recipie for taking roasted garlic trisquits to that next plateau of taste bud heaven;

I love this guy... :laugh: :laugh: I'm here when u need a manager...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgat

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , Mimid you are such a dumb slut.

You don't even have half a brain to realize your boy digital7 tried to call me a loser and spelt "looser" Looser is what you have become from being a low-class slut...wow, get a clue!!!

You and Georgie can be in the same class together!!!

Like I said retardo, i'm done with you.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Go back and look at your mistakes........... Thats why I pay no mind to assholes like you.... Cuz you don't know what the fuck you're talking about....

Originally posted by dgat

Georgie Georgie....typos? please you dumbfuck!!! You're not even close with these spellings!!! I'm not checking you for grammatical errors, i'm seeing how truly dumb you are!!!

Here's a lesson for you:

Hooker is to whore

as

Mimid is to slut

I'm not picking on her, it's a simple fact!!!

And as a monkey I welcome you to wipe my ass, clean up my mess, and bring me my food, those are about the only jobs an incompetent piece of shit like you is capable of!!!

Who told you what a clit was? I know you've never been near one, your dick still thinks pussy is your right hand, you little virgin-boy!!!

Dgat, knowing your retarded ass, there is probably someone very intellectual beside you telling you what to write, because not for one second do I think you're coming up with all this by yourself. At least my brother is honest and does'nt hide behind his computher, but not to worry, I already know what your boy Johnny13 looks like, you'll be meeting me very soon and lets see what you'll have to say then...... Lets see if you're such a bas ass then....

BTW, if you have a girlfriend, she's probably a bigger slut than what you say I am........ and is probably " LOOSER " than you think.

Originally posted by mimid

I already know what your boy Johnny13 looks like

BTW, if you have a girlfriend, she's probably a bigger slut than what you say I am........ and is probably " LOOSER " than you think.

lol mimi, but dgat is already johnny's girlfriend and yes he is looser than your average loser.

BTW point this little prick out to me, I would like to introduce myself.

Originally posted by shroomy

lol mimi, but dgat is already johnny's girlfriend and yes he is looser than your average loser.

BTW point this little prick out to me, I would like to introduce myself.

Believe me, i'll be happy to point him out...... :laugh:

BTW Dgat, I have a paper due next week for class, do you think you can proof read and spell check my paper? Thanx in advance Dgat.... I'd really appreciate it.....

:)

Originally posted by johnny13

Mimid is right see does know what i look like. We met one night and i taught her mouth a real good lesson. I don't need to expand anymore.

And I was'nt going to fuck with you Johnny13.....

BTW, if I were you I'd keep my mouth shut, cuz I do know what you look like...... Midget!!!!!!!! You talk to much for the size that you are son..... If I were you I'd keep my midget ass mouth shut. :laugh: Retard! Gosh, men never seize to amaze me, I mean midgets never sieze to amaze me...... :laugh:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Well well well, if it isn't the MIDGET himself! You need to regulate your monkey girlfriend dgat she's out of control.

:laugh: :laugh:

I think it's that time of the month for the lil basterd....... But then again he makes himself out to be so old it may be menopause. ( however it's spelled )...

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Well well well, if it isn't the MIDGET himself! You need to regulate your monkey girlfriend dgat she's out of control.

:laugh: :laugh:

good lord Johnny, dgat hasn't been giving you dick has he? I could tell, your all worked up :) .. and by the way, your not even a fraction of a man to handle Mimi .. you f'ing toad! :cool: