Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wildlife party @ World w/ Draper, Saturday

The Wildlife Party

http://www.clubplanet.com/mailer/2002/world-0323/

Due to the overwhelming success of the Wildlife Party starring DJ Tony Draper, Tony is coming back one more time!

Saturday, March 22, 2002

TONY DRAPER returns to The World

w/ DJ Andrew Mendez

The World

43rd and Broadway

Special live performance by: PERPETUAL DREAMER performing "The Sound of Goodbye" and ANDREA BROWN perforiming "Trippin"

Visuals by Media X-tasy.

*** COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION ***

Complimentary admission for all ladies until midnight with a print out of this e-mail. Reduced for everyone else until 2am.

Doors open at 11pm. 18 to party, 21 to drink.

$30 at the door, $25 on the Clubplanet guestlist.

Get on the Clubplanet guestlist at

http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/

----

NOW HIRING!

Big meeting, Tuesday March 26th at 8pm

If you would like to work as a bartender, shot girl, cocktail waitress, dancer, promoter, or DJ please call Adam from 10:30am - 5:00pm Mon - Fri at 718-812-0916 or simply show up at The World on Tuesday, March 26 at 8pm. DJ auditons will require all DJs to bring a CD. (All DJs welcome: hip-hop, house)

Originally posted by bubbleravegirl

also which club is better, EXIT or World???????????

hmmmm.... thats a toughie... choosing one of the two MOST ELITE clubs in the city. Both r just "amazing" clubs... :blank::rolleyes:

i say exit, bu only if Nero is there, then its worth t

yo what type of music does Tony Draper spin --sorry I am a newbie. Is it trance/techno? i heard good things about him

hey thanx!!

LySSA

:idea: :idea: :hat:

its called train wrecks and loud noize....his new genre that he invented....:cool:

saturdays with Phenomenon it's gay night? only when junior is there right. I dont' think it willl be gay night this saturday...things are changing over there...i think? with all these new events coming.

Junior comes on at 6am every Sunday morning for his afterhours party. This week Junior has his blackout party. If you are homophobic, I suggest leaving by 6am.

saturdays with Phenomenon it's gay night? only when junior is there right. I dont' think it willl be gay night this saturday...things are changing over there...i think? with all these new events coming.

Honey, why don't you quit while you are ahead. You don't have a fucking clue. Do us all a favor and go back to where ever it is you came from!!!!

Originally posted by queenbitch

Honey, why don't you quit while you are ahead. You don't have a fucking clue. Do us all a favor and go back to where ever it is you came from!!!!

Why must you be a bitch and jump down everyones throats for. She didnt know what the deal was.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Why must you be a bitch and jump down everyones throats for. She didnt know what the deal was.

I'm sure her ego just went up 2 notches because she "knows the deal" We all know she was so informed and educated about this scene years before she went to her first club.

NOW GO CHOKE YA CUNT.......:D

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I'm sure her ego just went up 2 notches because she "knows the deal" We all know she was so informed and educated about this scene years before she went to her first club.

NOW GO CHOKE YA CUNT.......:D

Well, I certainly won't choke on your little dick!

i swear some of you niggas gotta chill with the abuse. you are all nothing but hypocrits that worship Nero (who also loves the cheesey hardhouse sound) and diss Draper.

Draper proved himself last saturday of what hes worth and what his following is (who cares, he has a following, i dont see girls going to clubs where any of u niggas are at)

SO CHILL OUT YOU ENVIOUS BABIES

Originally posted by realz

i swear some of you niggas gotta chill with the abuse. you are all nothing but hypocrits that worship Nero (who also loves the cheesey hardhouse sound) and diss Draper.

Draper proved himself last saturday of what hes worth and what his following is (who cares, he has a following, i dont see girls going to clubs where any of u niggas are at)

SO CHILL OUT YOU ENVIOUS BABIES

AIGHT *crosses arms like RUN DMC*

Originally posted by realz

[b

Yes his following consists of clueless kids whose first club experience was Exit.Did you ever hear of him before Exit?

The guy caught a break with his Exit residency unlike Nero who has paid his dues and is an up and coming name to look out for.