Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Car Buffs... Quick Ques...

Originally posted by saleen351

when you little boys are done with adding 10hp to a car that needs 200hp more then call me. I'll show you my tail lights all day long..........NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT...............

*sigh*

Sit down child. Allow me to remind you how your heavy front end, poor-weight-distribution musclecar does NOT stack up in the REAL world of automotive performance.

MR2's = 13 Japan Grand Touring championships.

= finishing ahead of Porsche, Ferrari and Mclaren.

it's one of the best handling semi-exotics out there and has a good amount of power to boot. Modified, it'll give you a run for your money, or even take that money from you.

Am i jealous of your big beastly engine, fat rear tires and loud snotty exhaust? not really.... stoplight victories are for long island guidos anyway. It gets rather annoying to hear all these domestic big-engine buffs talking about how they'll kill anything that moves. Reality is a bitch, you know.

hmmm..... i don't see a Mustang out here fighting with the deuce and the McLaren... did someone just get cockslapped?? yeah i think it must've left a mark...:D

mc8r.jpg

Well, if you have a S4 I'd look into the UUC Motorwerks or the unit made by Remus. I installed a UUC ssk, UUC exhaust, brembo brakes, Koni coilovers, MTM chip, some intake (forget the brand), and downpipes in a buddies car and it was like a different car (AFTER MANY HARD HOURS). Unfortunately, his turbos eventually died (which is pretty common even in stock s4s). So, he got them replaced under warranty (a friend of my family owns an Audi dealer in Manhattan...not dropping the name though..hint its on the west side) He now is talking about upgrading to completely new turbos and doing some engine internal upgrading (ie. cams, lower compression pistons, etc.) Anyway, good luck with the exhaust....I personally think Borla products are way overpriced. I put Supersprint mufflers on my 00 540 sport and really like the sound. I'm not sure if supersprint makes audi mufflers though. Oh yeah, dont blow money on an exhaust for looks/sound alone...If you have the S4 do the chip/exhaust...then if you have a few hundred more get the intake. It's a world of difference...Don't put too much oil on that K&N either or you may get some mass air sensor problems....Later

Andreww

Originally posted by saleen351

when you little boys are done with adding 10hp to a car that needs 200hp more then call me. I'll show you my tail lights all day long..........NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT...............

attachment.php?s=&postid=736974

what do you want to talk about again??? :D

Cintron: Yeah, your forgot to mention that you can turn a DSM or MR2 into a 10sec car for like 10-15g if you know what you're doing...

Originally posted by joeg

attachment.php?s=&postid=736974

what do you want to talk about again??? :D

Cintron: Yeah, your forgot to mention that you can turn a DSM or MR2 into a 10sec car for like 10-15g if you know what you're doing...

Yeah you got to pay to play. Saleens aren't cheap either - but hey you don't get high performance for free unless you do it yourself. I guess why when i see people who just go out and buy really high power modded sports cars, i really don't have much respect for them. I have LOTS of respect for the guy who has, say a 79-82 Vette sitting in his driveway that he's building up to be a monster.... or the guy who drops his own engine and rebuilds it to handle boost pressures exceeding 28psi and power levels upwards of 500rwhp.... to me those are the real enthusiasts. Just because they lost a stoplight race to a boy with a bigger bank account and less knowledge about cars doesn't mean their cars are crap...

hell i hate drag racing anyway. the LAMEST sport of all time.

"Hey earl let's put this here pedal to the floor and see what happens."

besides :D What pulls more pussy... a mustang... or.......

BeastDriveLFQGood2.jpg

A 400rwhp semi-exotic Midengine Turbo Car :finger:

Originally posted by cintron

Am i jealous of your big beastly engine, fat rear tires and loud snotty exhaust? not really.... stoplight victories are for long island guidos anyway. It gets rather annoying to hear all these domestic big-engine buffs talking about how they'll kill anything that moves. Reality is a bitch, you know.

LMAO...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...

I couldn't agree with you more! you hit it right on the head!!!