Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Interested if anyone knows about sushi

leftymo

I wanted to know if they have any places in LA that serve sushi off of women...

I saw an episode on elimidate but it was in SF... what about LA...

I don't think its hygenically safe, but I'd love to mess around w/ them, if they're supposed to remain still and not say anything... ha ha ha...

Just an interesting concept, that I'm sure exists in LA somewhere, just can't seem to find it.

I believe the girls are semi-nude... actually they are covered in the obvious areas but do show flesh...hmmm, curious.

Anyone know? or better yet where to look for such a place?

i once saw a special on places to go in europe. apparently germany offers that culinary art. i think it runs a grand per person.

if you just want good sushi i'd recommend going to sushi roku or noma in santa monica, and wok 'n roll in pasadena. oh! also, there's the ocean bar (i think that's the name) in the mondrian hotel. if you're looking for a relatively fun place to go, but don't mind sacraficing the quality of food, i'd recommend that you check out miyagi's atleast once...i think tuesday's the "big" night.

hehe, hi Dave!

Trust me, I miss L.A. lots! I'm hoping to be back this summer, but not sure, yet. I have a couple of jobs lined up so I have to play it by ear. Gotta have that resume built up before graduation, you know?

thx for keeping me in the loop w/ your parties. obviously, i can't make it but i do forward them to my buddies. i hope you doing well otherwise!

r u going to wmc?

Nope, I'm taking a break this year...well, not by choice...it was either Fiji for NYE or Miami for WMC...I've been to Miami for the past 5 years and never been to Fiji so that was an easy decision to make...I'll be back next year and should be having a party there.