Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the strangest thing you have seen at a club when you are messed up??

I swear I saw a bearded lady at Vinyl at the Roger Sanchez party. I told everyone I was with and they looked at me like I was crazy, but I know what I saw. Its a bearded lady I tell ya. That just can't be a guy. And wow what a hairy face.

Anyone else see anything crazy??

Originally posted by joeg

The old guy at LL... lol....

and the guy me & justin coined "the crusifiction"... he used to more/less reenact the crusifiction through dance lol... you have to see it...

are you talking about tap-dancing-old-guy?

that guy is my idol

oh and by the way :hat: <--- stupidest smiley EVER!

Originally posted by roha3000

Enough about the damn hat guy. I want wacked out stories. And Bog, don't give me that, you saw the bearded lady too.

. . . we know you want stories, but that still doesn't negate the fact that you are the greatest club spectacle ever . . . In a good way of course . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . we know you want stories, but that still doesn't negate the fact that you are the greatest club spectacle ever . . . In a good way of course . . .

Of course, of course. Just wait until Miami. I will give you a spectacle.

Originally posted by joeg

Mr.:hat: says "EAT IT!"

. . Oh you little terdsmack . . You make me log into another student machine to come back to your special ed little hat buddy replies and I'm gonna drive out to jersey and make you eat that computer you're sitting at . . . .

Enough about the damn hat guy. I want wacked out stories. And Bog, don't give me that, you saw the bearded lady too.

No.No.

I was the one telling you "you're seeing shit that's a guy dude.

What the hell you talking about"

That was the same night in the chill room when you kept saing

“No No No No No No No”

and I’m like

“What? Dude!”

and you’re like

“No No No No No No No No No No No”

me again

“Dude what’s up?”

you

“No No No No She’s getting buted. No No No No She’s getting buted. She’s getting buted.

No No No No No No No No No”

:laugh:

Originally posted by bogb

No.No.

I was the one telling you "you're seeing shit that's a guy dude.

What the hell you talking about"

That was the same night in the chill room when you kept saing

“No No No No No No No”

and I’m like

“What? Dude!”

and you’re like

“No No No No No No No No No No No”

me again

“Dude what’s up?”

you

“No No No No She’s getting buted. No No No No She’s getting buted. She’s getting buted.

No No No No No No No No No”

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh come on now. It did not go down like that. And I could care less about anything else that night...it was a bearded lady damnit. Thats my story and I am sticking to it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh come on now. It did not go down like that. And I could care less about anything else that night...it was a bearded lady damnit. Thats my story and I am sticking to it.

The entire night you kept saying you’re not fucked up but meanwhile kept seeing shit. Hey Snoozi, Cobra, Az-tech help me out on this one.

lawler at TWILO, i was sitting accross from my friend, and i could swear that he was wearing a hairnet and rayban sunglasses, and i saw a big snowflake imprinted in his forehead, 6 hours later the lights came up and we left, its the only thing i remember from the night, i was bugging shitZ!!!

Okay, this wasn't me but....

the first time I had a real club Xperience, I went to Cream in Liverpool with these two kids, one of whom took more than a couple pills.....half way through the night, Tristan comes over and curls into Tara's lap mutter something. She looks over the crowd which is brightly dressed and glittery, and says..

"No, I don't see the ships...no, there are no pirate ships sailing through the crowd" That's right, the dancers became a sea on which incandecent pirate ships (think Goonies) was drifting throughout the night....

NOW THAT IS CRAZY SHIT!!!

Originally posted by jnjboy

I saw a bunny rabbit hanging out in the Twilo VIP room, once...he was just chillin' on the leather sofas with a bunch of peeps.

OMG!! I was gonna post this too. I couldn't remember what animal it was though. Whatever it was, we kept calling it the VIP mascot. The thing kept coming up to me when I was all messed up and was petting my head. I thought I was bugging the hell out.

phuturephunk sounds profound...and down:)

i saw a couple walking around...the guy didn't stand out, but this girl, she had on this green LEEA TARD or bikini on...the only problem is the body the clothing was trying desperately to flatter was about 60 years of age...

:eek: :eek: :eek: