Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Face to face fighting cp meetup

I am not going to say drama becuase i feel like a fag when i say it.

But i think if there was a huge CP nj thread meetup that everyone came to we would see some awesome shit! i think alot of people would back down from there comments and we would see some fights break out! wouldent that be great!!?? and maybe some people would make some freinds..awww that would be sweet..

haha

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by notallthere

But i think if there was a huge CP nj thread meetup that everyone came to we would see some awesome shit! i think alot of people would back down from there comments and we would see some fights break out! wouldent that be great!!?? and maybe some people would make some freinds..awww that would be sweet..

haha

WHats the best spot for CP Fight Club?

You are a true retart:blown:

FOR SOMEONE THAT SPELLS "SARCASM" AS "SARCHASM" YOU HAVE NO SAY IN ANY SPELLING MATTERS BABY.......

AND IS THIS YOUR WAY OF TELLING ALL OF CP'ERS HOW MUCH YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH ME AND HOW YOU LUST OVER MY LONG DONG SCHLONG....EVENTUALLY YOU CAN RIDE ME LIKE A STALLION THAT I AM....SOON ENOUGH SWEET CHEEKS :love::moon:

haha

NERD ALERT!!!!!

Ok sinsatinoal what's your definition of nerd?

There's a difference. There are those who are nerds and know it. Then there are those who are nerds and don't know it. As long as you know it, it's ok.

Nerd