Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just in case.....

teamj5

anyone is trying to buy some *stuff*....there are guys dealing in the Harvard Ave Post Office in Allston :laugh: :laugh:.

I couldn't believe this...i'm walking in to mail a package earlier and this guy says to me "you lookin". ahaha I didn't know what to say to him so I just laughed and shook my head. How stupid do you have to be to try and sell shit at a post office :laugh:

Originally posted by teamj5

anyone is trying to buy some *stuff*....there are guys dealing in the Harvard Ave Post Office in Allston :laugh: :laugh:.

I couldn't believe this...i'm walking in to mail a package earlier and this guy says to me "you lookin". ahaha I didn't know what to say to him so I just laughed and shook my head. How stupid do you have to be to try and sell shit at a post office :laugh:

That is really funny. Because if you were looking the first place you would head would be the post office:laugh:

:laugh: This will be so convenient for me. Now I can mail a package, and pick up a *package* all in one stop, all a block away! Now that's what I call service!

I can't believe someone would be stupid enough to sell out of a government building!! Then again, for my (our) neighborhood, nothing would suprise me!

Looks like I've got a stop to make on my way home from work! :rolleyes::tongue:

LMFAO !!!!! :laugh: You two crack me up. :laugh:

This post office is one convienent place. Defenitely not my first stop to pick up the goods but i'll keep it in mind when all the local crack alleys turn up empty.

Allston is just that sketchy of a place I guess

Originally posted by teamj5

LMFAO !!!!! :laugh: You two crack me up. :laugh:

This post office is one convienent place. Defenitely not my first stop to pick up the goods but i'll keep it in mind when all the local crack alleys turn up empty.

Allston is just that sketchy of a place I guess

I've been offered stuff on the streets of Allston a number of times... mostly by people who live within a block of me.

One time we actually took the kid up on it (suprised all of us!)... somehow we're still connectionless in Allston... that doesn't even make sense!?!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I've been offered stuff on the streets of Allston a number of times... mostly by people who live within a block of me.

One time we actually took the kid up on it (suprised all of us!)... somehow we're still connectionless in Allston... that doesn't even make sense!?!

Head to the post office then, it is all set up for ya there! Just look for the guy in the blue uniform;)