Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wmc schedules?

like i'm not jealous enough already, but tell me which parties all are planning on hitting, what's your schedule look like. . .or no planning, just drunken club hopping?

btw, i want full reviews of the tronic treatment party, and please tell richie scratchapella wishes she could've been there

Friday:

Nikki Beach- Radio1 show- (Danny Rampling, Frankie Knuckles)

Billboard Live- Balance Party- (Lawler, Burridge, Seaman, Cass, Pappa, Sander, Fortier, Parks & Wilson, etc.)

Saturday:

B.E.D.- Tribal Sessions- (Superchumbo, Sander, Nick Warren)

Sunday:

Pool Party- PIMP DJ's

Lola- Saw Recordings (Satoshi, Lexicon Ave)

Monday:

Space- Danny Tenaglia's 14 hour marathon set

Tuesday-

Spin- (Deep Dish, S&P, Tarantella, 16B)

Opium- Essential Party

I'm def. checking out the Tronic party and I would love to see Satoshi on Sunday. Other than that - I'm open. I think I'm going to skip the really big shows this year. I did that last year and now that I've seen many of the headlining artists - I'm more interested in some smaller venues and getting to see some up and coming DJs.

Look at the list and tell me what you would go to Scratch!

Originally posted by malanee

I think I'm going to skip the really big shows this year. I did that last year and now that I've seen many of the headlining artists - I'm more interested in some smaller venues and getting to see some up and coming DJs.

You want a great small party......Monday @BED- Danny Howells! BED only holds 250 people max, it'll be a totally intimate party. You can probably tell Danny which tracks he should play.........:D

Friday:

Nikki Beach- Radio1 show- (Danny Rampling, Frankie Knuckles)

Billboard Live- Balance Party- (Lawler, Burridge, Seaman, Cass, Pappa, Sander, Fortier, Parks & Wilson, etc.)

Saturday:

B.E.D.- Tribal Sessions- (Superchumbo, Sander, Nick Warren)

Sunday:

Pool Party- PIMP DJ's

Lola- Saw Recordings (Satoshi, Lexicon Ave)

(I copy/pasted this from joey's...yes I'm gunna stalk him :D )

Monday:

Tronic Treatment

Tuesday:

I need to check the schedule again.

--> these are my first options, i might change my mind though if i get cajoled or something

i just took a look at that wmc website, ohmygawd, i had no idea how diverse and cragee it was going to be. . .

my tentative schedule ;) :

Friday:

i would definitely go to that daytime event w/ frankie knuckles, derrick carter and danny rampling. . .he's hardly ever in the US anymore it feels like

and then it's a tie b/t that warmup party w/all the progressive house headliners mentioned above, or the united djs of america party. . .dj hyper, storm, freeland, felix da housecat, mj cole, dj who, but they've got a lot of dnb djs up there. . .so i dunno, oh! and VIC, freq nasty, tayo and hybrid are opium the same night!

i don't know how you guys choose. . .

actually this is too much to type, but i think malanee's right about the massives, i'd look out for the private parties. . .

Originally posted by scratchapella

i just took a look at that wmc website, ohmygawd, i had no idea how diverse and cragee it was going to be. . .

my tentative schedule ;) :

Friday:

i would definitely go to that daytime event w/ frankie knuckles, derrick carter and danny rampling. . .he's hardly ever in the US anymore it feels like

and then it's a tie b/t that warmup party w/all the progressive house headliners mentioned above, or the united djs of america party. . .dj hyper, storm, freeland, felix da housecat, mj cole, dj who, but they've got a lot of dnb djs up there. . .so i dunno, oh! and VIC, freq nasty, tayo and hybrid are opium the same night!

i don't know how you guys choose. . .

actually this is too much to type, but i think malanee's right about the massives, i'd look out for the private parties. . .

yeah, i noticed that opium has freq nasty, tayo and hybrid, thats why even though i have looked through the schedule and marked out some events that i would like to go, i might do some last minute switching, because i definitly want to take advantadge and see some dj's that we might not get here in dc that often, or those that i have never seen.

i need to look at the schedule again, i dont have it in front of me at the moment, but aughhh..its gunna be painful deciding which party to choose!