Clubplanet Nightlife Community

not impressed at all of live with JPeters

Out of curiosity, how much did you guys pay for his CD? I ordered mine off the Internet and it cost me $48. Can you say ripped off!!!! I'm suppossed to receive it later in the week. I keep hearing that the CD is alright, nothing great but thats coming from people that go to factory every weekend. I've also heard that it's good, coming from people that rarely go to factory. I'll make my own opinion once I get it.

I think if the CD's reflected his amazing sets at factory, you would have 5-6 songs on them since he drops some of those tracks for 35 minutes at a time on Sunday mornings. IMO, nothing beats actually listening to JP live anyway (when he's on at least).

Originally posted by piro8

Out of curiosity, how much did you guys pay for his CD? I ordered mine off the Internet and it cost me $48. Can you say ripped off!!!! I'm suppossed to receive it later in the week. I keep hearing that the CD is alright, nothing great but thats coming from people that go to factory every weekend. I've also heard that it's good, coming from people that rarely go to factory. I'll make my own opinion once I get it.

I think if the CD's reflected his amazing sets at factory, you would have 5-6 songs on them since he drops some of those tracks for 35 minutes at a time on Sunday mornings. IMO, nothing beats actually listening to JP live anyway (when he's on at least).

If you payed $48 for JP's Cd, you got ripped off. It should be no more than $25. Its an ok CD. Its worth $25, but not $48. Where did you order it for $48?

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

If you payed $48 for JP's Cd, you got ripped off. It should be no more than $25. Its an ok CD. Its worth $25, but not $48. Where did you order it for $48?

I ordered it from CDnow.com. I knew I should've been patient and waited until 3/19.

Originally posted by nomercy138

I picked it up last night for 15.99. Listened to it last night it was ok there wasn't anything ground breaking. Like anything else prefer to see or be there live. By the way NO CD is worth $48!!

I agree. I could've saved the money on the CD's to pay for the cover at the factory.

Originally posted by nomercy138

I picked it up last night for 15.99. Listened to it last night it was ok there wasn't anything ground breaking. Like anything else prefer to see or be there live. By the way NO CD is worth $48!!

yeah i paid $15.99 at Virgin

piro sounds like you bought the import version. i would call cdnow and cancel that!

btw cya this weekend! :D

Originally posted by nycchic24

yeah i paid $15.99 at Virgin

piro sounds like you bought the import version. i would call cdnow and cancel that!

btw cya this weekend! :D

See ya this weekend!! Are you going to One51 with them before SF?