Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just got back from Amsterdam.....

Originally posted by k-hole6969

Damn I just got back from Europe today and I think I am a fucking moron now...I was in class and just reflecting on how many drugs I did in Amsterdam...Red Light district baby...love those girls

Hey fuckface why didn't you bring me with you?

When are you coming home from school?

When your home let me know, we will go to that shithole club/bar in your town on a thursday, get drunk and rumble with some people!

Tempkid...I went to Rome first..then to Amsterdam the last weekend I was there....2 weeks of Europe was out of control...I think if you went I would still be there but in fucking jail kid...my tix was 11o bucks from Pisa...shit ass plane...though we were going to crash the whole time...I will home from school the end of May...I am leaving here and going straight to Tempts for Memorial Day....the new season is about to begin.....another chapter fuckface....

Haha don't feel bad about the plane. When I went to Cancun are plane took a detour to a mexican military airport and we had to take a 2hr bus drive to Cancun with a drunk bus driver who had a Corona in his hand the whole time. I kept on passing my bottle of JDs to him too. I honstly thought we were going to die, but I guess he was used to driving with his eyes closed.

Haha don't feel bad about the plane. When I went to Cancun are plane took a detour to a mexican military airport and we had to take a 2hr bus drive to Cancun with a drunk bus driver who had a Corona in his hand the whole time. I kept on passing my bottle of JDs to him too. I honstly thought we were going to die, but I guess he was used to driving with his eyes closed.

You better be ready for the summer dickwad