Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great Idea = Post Ultra Discounts

wildmiami

Wouldn't it be so kind/smart of our clubowners to give a discount to those patrons attending Ultra 2k3?!?

Think about it..... people are already paying anywhere from $40 to $60 to more that day to go to this Gigantic/Sweet/Unforgettable/Loud/Historical Event. Not to mention all those other necessites for the night. You know what I'm talking about...film, water, ....the "bodybag" stash.

So after the event, most of those that paid to get in, will more than likely not have the fundage to continue their night anywhere other than a hotel room/ home/beach. Rather now you can entice the masses to come to your club/party with a special invitation to those going to Ultra. This is a proposed 10,000 eligible patrons that can fill another event AFTER Ultra.

The next question might be "How do we do this?" That's where you come in...

Its almost Wednesday, I like the idea, about a discount to a club afterwards, but I think something like this would have to be done already, and all setup, whoever runs ultra would have to be in touch with all clubs and set something up, I could be wrong, I think that would be pretty cool, discount to crobar for saturday night please :D

P.s. - Body bag sales are booming, tons of specials were running along with our goodies available at our display outside of Ultra. :eek::hat::eek:

Wazzzzzzzupppppppp MikeyD!!!!!

Ultra is almost here I can just feel it.

The Body Bags are all Nice and warm and a few special ones

are already lined up for Lolitahotass and Noami1, oh and GA2 said he wanted one as well, I got my truck packed up and I'm ready to go, now who's gonna be spinning ontop of our Coca Cola Truck is the question....

I think once the sun goes the down the sales will blow up :eek:

just 4 more days to

ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:eek:;)

BOO HOO!

Why should a club/promoter/arena offer you a discount for attending a competitor's event ????

They are not in it for charity, this is business. They are competiting for your dollar & mine. Ultra is competing with S & D, Crobar, Space, & every other club/venue in town.

If you really want to attend more than 1 event in a day, you will do so. If you dont want to go to a particluar event, there's 10 other peoplewho do. Every year, the crowds at WMC get bigger & bigger. The promoters are aware of this.

Personally, I don't think Ultra is worth the price of admission & the hassle of having to schlep over the bridge when I can go to the FREE Astralwerks party (w/ Daft Punk, Fatboy Slim, & more) all day and then hopefully get into Crobar that night for Carl Cox. I'll pay less and get to see some the biggest & best talent in the game without having to go to Ultra, SO I'M NOT GOING.

Just as I'm going to see Carl that night, I'll be catching most of the people I would want to see at Ultra throught the weekend at smaller events. That's my choice.