Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official ULTRA CP meetup thread

wildmiami

The thought has been crossing everybodies mind, so I say we make it happen. I kicked the idea around about meeting at 5pm right before Dusk by the Main Arena.

For many, we will already have checked out a couple of tents and settled in, therefore making it an ideal time to have the CP meetup, it still being daytime and all.

Naomi1 really wanted to see this happen, so I want everybody on CP to contribute to this thread by posting ideas that would make this meetup the "BOMB." I'm already planning on bringing some whistles and a digital camera. :D:eek::)

alright, im glad to see someone started this thread...i agree with the 5:pm meetup time, but by the main arena, there's going to be way to many people. i say on the east side of the water sculpture (side facing the bay), which is right in the middle of the park. what do you guys think. lets get this organized before its to late.....

Originally posted by macfunk19

ill be the midget with the pink G-string And green boots and a yellow cowboy hat. an a glowstick hanging of my balls.

Damn, I wasn't gonna go to Ultra, but I don't think I want to miss this spectacular outfit you've put together! Especially your "Special Lightshow" you'll preform while dancing with the hangin' glowstix!!

That's some funny shit!:laugh:

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by wildmiami

The thought has been crossing everybodies mind, so I say we make it happen. I kicked the idea around about meeting at 5pm right before Dusk by the Main Arena.

For many, we will already have checked out a couple of tents and settled in, therefore making it an ideal time to have the CP meetup, it still being daytime and all.

Naomi1 really wanted to see this happen, so I want everybody on CP to contribute to this thread by posting ideas that would make this meetup the "BOMB." I'm already planning on bringing some whistles and a digital camera.

OMG!! Saturday is almost here!!! :bounce: I hope to meet more CP peeps. I will be there!!! :cool:

BTW, has anybody noticed that I am "OLD SKOOL LEGEND"....:eek: I need to go to rehab.

nexus, pm me, we can talk shop.

Whatcha using? A Hog 1000? II? Not too good on those beasts yet...

My logic is, we'll meet when we meet...it's always too difficult to plan a meet at a place like Ultra.