Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was classics night?

Just wondering if anyone went... and how it was... I had to work that night so I missed it and then I went away for a few days, so I completely missed any threads that you guys might have made about it. What did he play? Was it a good time? I wish I could have gone!!! :(

Originally posted by StArBrYte

:eek: There was a SHOW for it??? :cry: tell me more about it!!!

It was great....i dont even know how to explain it, i was pretty messed up and the show just made it better:D ....but all i can remember was seeing a huge bunny and a grl with an umbrella on the stage...also the remix of the alice in wonderland song that Peters dropped was insane.:)

Originally posted by wakeup

it was classic night till about 8 or 9am then tina ran out of jps booth so he officially cancelled the classic nihgt. though he did drop my love and relentless

LMAO..:laugh:...Ah...I agree. Whatever, Anniversary party will make up for it.

i was wondering if anybody was gonna post about this. anywayz. i had an awesome time on sat nite. i havent been to sf in months! like they said the alice in wonderland show was sic. (excpet the part where the gurl next to me on the dance floor droped and was oding or watever) the purple cat was up there, alice, the rabbit, the caterpiller was nutz! i didtn get there till 530 and the place was packed so the time i actually go to finding my freinds there was no way i was makin the meet up. sowwy guys...next time. it was such a great nite. we didtn leave until 1230 and it was still packed!! i'm gonna be there for my bday party on april 6 so hopefully i'll see you guys there!! have a good week!! laterz

dana

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Originally posted by spd1980

That giant caterpillar on stage was pretty crazy looking too.

Was the Wonderland mix the one from his CD? Cause the mix on the CD is pretty hot.

Yes, the Wonderland mix he played that night was the same from the cd