Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where does everyone work or go to school?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i go to loyola college in maryland...school is expensive as hell, and i'm not sure what i'm majoring in, somewhere in the business field. but its way too expensive and somewhat easy, at least for me...i do some work, but i did more in hs and i got a 3.7 last semester...weird...

Originally posted by liteflyr

hm well yea this thread has been doing many times over but i'm incredibly bored.

first year @ nyu stern, had that stupid freshman syndrome first semester so i didn't do too well and trying to work harder now. it's going alright. hoping not to have to transfer to rutgers :tongue:

and don't have a job but desperately searching, someone please give me a job! i need money to pay my 40k tuition ...

liteflyr Whats wrong with Rutgers? I'm an Electrical Engineering and Computer Enginering major at Rutgers, transfered from MIT. :cool:

Originally posted by kingtek6k

liteflyr Whats wrong with Rutgers? I'm an Electrical Engineering and Computer Enginering major at Rutgers, transfered from MIT. :cool:

hehe nothing is wrong with rutgers. sorry i know i come off sounding like i really hate it but really i don't :) most of my friends go there actually, i just don't want to actually go there myself :D

junior.....(sorta :confused: ).....at Rutgers NB......was at Newark.....(big up to all my brickcity peoples!!!)

studying GOd knows what....trying to get into the school of communications......

all in all......i'm on the five year plan....but like oprah on jenny craig....the plan seems to be failin.......=(

It's nice to see so many people replied...but where does everyone work (if u do)?

Just bringing back the topic of the thread

Yeah..anyone that goes to Pace and sees a kid with the CP message boards on his screen should stop and say hi. Im usually lurking in the labs..sorry im a geek :(;)

Originally posted by sfgirl21

senior @ binghamton university...majoring in econ. still no job for me though :(

wow- you must be psyched to finally leave that S**thole.

I did econ/math there a couple years back, i have to admit that a degree from BU (well, the OTHER BU) is a brow-raiser so don't worry so much about the whole job thing until your folks cut you off!!!

Waiter at Griswolds Pub in Bay Ridge

Production Assistant at an animation studio in the city. We just worked on the TV Funhouse that aired last saturday night on SNL. It wasn't funny at all, but fuck it, i got a TV credit :)

I go to Rutgers - New Brunswick.

I work at a law firm in Princeton, NJ.

What's wack, is that on Monday, my building had a bomb threat, three consecutive ones for that matter, and the whole building was evacuated and searched with dogs, techs, etc..

Nothing found.

Now there is goddamn maximum security up in there, and it's a BITCH to get inside the building!! Ugh.. and I work there for goodness sakes, LET ME IN!!

Went to school for Art history and film...

But now I do fundraising/event planning for an international non-profit. I miss the arts though...waiting to hear on a job doing fundraising for a modern dance company - WAY COOLER!

Originally posted by bebby6919

I am graduating after this semester from scruffic.. lol (suffolk community college) and hopefully transferring to st josephs in patchouge.. Im going for elementry education... Right now I am workign at Good samaritan hospital on Long Island...

suffolk is small i think:confused: so you might know my boy Tom... skinny kid played football for the h.s. he is a junior at Hofstra. Eh well i doubt you know him but i figured it was worth a shot:grin3: