Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is everyone's favorite commercial

Mine definitely has to be the Geico commercial..where the guy gets his bill and his dog is cracking up..the laugh on that dog...:laugh: :laugh:

Also the new pringles commercial it is in spanish or something and the little mans head on the container is bobbing up and down and singing...:laugh:

There's this commecial that's on CNBC all during the day:

It's a couple and they're going at it, rolling around under the sheets and so forth. At the end, they both collapse and roll over with huge smiles on their faces. Then the word STAMINA appears on the screen. I think it's for NY Sports Club or Equinox or some other gym.

There's an awesome Bacardi Breezer commercial running over here. It's tells the story of tomcat, at day he keeps an old lady company just to turn into a party-animal at night.

The scene where the cat's rubbing his head to a woman's chest and does his thing at the dancefloor is amazing. Hope someone of you recognize it.

For all that don't know go to Bacardi-breezer.co.uk.

attachment.php?postid=737126

. . . I got ya all beat . . A while back there was this commercial for the Children's Television Workshop right . . It was for like Sesamie Street . .but it was all slick and 21st century . . Like, they had big bird izzilin on the stoop . . and he was smoking a blunt . and all of a sudden oscar jumps out of his garbage can and starts playing a mean trumpet and everything turns paisley and then I managed to take off my pants and start frolicking around the room cause bert and ernie came through the TV set and started asking about my gonads and strife . . .

. . .or was that acid . . . :confused: . . .anyone else seen that one? . .

Originally posted by profoundsound

i like those CD commericals like mosters of rock and sounds of the seventies...those are my fav...:):laugh:

Oh yeah def.....burn baby burn disco inferno...:laugh:

Which cd commercial had the guy who looked like this:afro: and he was dancing all ova the place like a nutjob..does anyone remember??

Originally posted by ggfella4

the yahoo commercial with the dolphin and the guy....i love that one....that and the auto one where the guy tries to jump the wooden bridge in his car...i forget who its for but its halarious.

peace out

gianni

Bro, I was watchin TV yesterday when that wooden bridge commercial came on..... LOL funniest shit i cracked up.:laugh:

Originally posted by roninmess

Bro, I was watchin TV yesterday when that wooden bridge commercial came on..... LOL funniest shit i cracked up.:laugh:

. . . I saw that!!! . . it was a yugo . . . Funny as fuck!!! . . .

. . my favorite at the moment, other than my paisly bert and ernie experience is the one where the scene starts out with the dog drinking out of the toilet . . . like REALLY drinking out of the toilet . . and then the mom comes home and she goes to say hi to the dog and it licks her all over the face . . . It was totally sweet!! . .

the funniest commercial is the bud commercial where the guy flew off the bed.

BUT the BEST is

the mineke commercial where and old guy looks like he is trying to drive and his transmission is out, but actually his wife which is also old as hell is hitting it with her ass down the road.

:bounce: I saw those 2 blockbuster commercials those are the cutest things....there was this one commercial ..it was on during the superbowl...the budweiser clidesdale horses went accross the bridge and stopped in view of where the wtc would have been...they all got down on one knee and bowed...everyone i was watchin it wit got all quiet

I just saw this commercial last night.

I think it was for Midas.

An old lady gets her a new muffler put in and the guy says it has a lifetime guarantee.

She looks at him and says, "Can you do anything for these?"

And opens her shirt to show him her sagging breasts.

You know that they are sagging 1. Because she's old as Hell

and 2. Because the guy is like looking at the ground.

It was funny as Hell.

I think it was on during That 70s Show.

I also like the Snickers commercial where the kid is helping the old lady across the street and asks for her phone number.

I always liked those Volkswagon ones... my fav one was for the cabrio. where a bunch of friends are drivin to a party at night, and the moons out... anyone know what im talkin bout?

i dunno, I jus like that folk song by nick drake, pink moon.