Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fri Night Chillout/Afterhours/House Party!

euphoria954

Just wanted to let everyone know about a little house party I'm throwing this Friday night. It's up in Fort Lauderdale, but is only about a half hour's drive via the turnpike if yer coming from South Beach.

I've been throwing parties here in my house for about ten years now, and have really taken the time to setup a full-on chilled out party pad. I normally bring in DJ's but this one will just be a nice atmosphere to hang out, featuring my own mix of atmospheric drum & bass, psychedelic trance, acid jazz, progressive breaks, and more.

Cover is only $2 for guys, free for ladies, and this party is 18 & up. Anyone is welcome to stop by, the party starts at 8pm on Friday and will continue until noon on Saturday, or until everyone has left. Plenty of crash space, there's a plush upstairs chill room, free water, candy, fruit & chips, lots of space to dance or hang out, unwind, or do whatever floats yer boat. There's lots of artwork everywhere, interesting toys & visuals, lighting and special effects everywhere you look. Really worth the trip if you have nothing else to do and still feel like partying a bit. :)

Directions: http://www.EuphoriaProject.org/directions/

For more info on upcoming parties (we throw one a month), visit http://www.EuphoriaProject.org/

Thanks for caring!

lateron

Mitch =O )

Actually, just wanted to let everyone know - we're now having DJs at this party as well! DJ FUNKeFLOW from Tampa will be here with a couple of his friends, spinning nu skool & electro all night long... we'll probably dig up a jungle DJ or two as well, possibly someone spinning trance as well.

And of course, there's always a completely different music mix in the upstairs chillout room!

C'mon out folks, FREE for ladies and only two bucks for guys... I've got a massive fresh fruit & veggie platter setup, with several dips, tons of chips, soda, juices, 15 gallons of bottled water, and it's all free - all for the scene!

For more info on what we are and what we do - visit http://www.EuphoriaProject.org/

Thanks for your support!

Mitchel Waas

Owner, Euphoria Project

this shit sounds kinda fucking scary if ya ask me, dave duchovony. but what the fuck ? i will spin from 3-5 am on saturday. so i will protect any underage girls that cant get in the clubs but still want to see a world class jet setting internat'l dj. i will be happy to sign autographs using only puffy paint and my phallace. you will be safe at this party and i will keep the spirit of the wmc in tact by spinning a strict set consisting soley of doom metal. underage girls are invited to come only if their panties are left at home. i am a upfront kinda guy and will not drown you in the above ground pool if you come over.