Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can't wait to go home...

Guest tilly

Guest tilly
Originally posted by spragga25

Same here.....except that first part...I quit! :cool:

good for you...It's been a long couple of days and I'm psyched to get home and chill the f out!!!!

Originally posted by mark-e-mark

Smokie and good shows...I am dying for shin ramyun. I am paytahed out right now..........ohh boy. I woke up in this here city with a tattoo on my neck. aww gawd, I hate tattoos.

. . .You know fuckface, you'd evade detection if you'd at least TRY to act like a normal human being . . . OH, that's right silly me . . .

. . and YOU STILL HAVENT ANSWERED THE QUESTION AS TO WHY YOU'RE SUCH A NUTJOB!!! . . . well . . I'm waiting. . . :mad: . . .

I miss the fuckin HASH

now read this and now u can imagine how fuckin cheap and potent hash is over there !!!

seized shit happens once in a while .. but God damm it everybody is smoking up great hash there!!

I have to wait till summers!!

1,007 kg of hashish seized

By Shakeel Anjum

ISLAMABAD: Over a thousand kilograms of hashish were seized by the Customs officials at Islamabad Airport on Wednesday.

Concealed in 70 cartons of footballs, the hashish was being smuggled to Canada by a Sialkot-based exporters company. The clearing agent for the exporters company managed to escape from the scene.

The Customs authorities have sealed the office of the agent, and a raiding party has been sent to Sialkot to arrest the culprits and management of the exporters company. They also contacted the Canadian High Commission and informed them of the incident. They also requested the High Commission to take necessary action and investigate the matter on their part.

Incharge Customs Airport and Additional Collector Imtiaz Khan said Mazoor, clearing agent of Sorrama Enterprises (China Chawk, Sialkot), booked 70 cartons of footballs for Canada in the name of M/s Lanvis Corporation (21 College Street, W Guelph, Ontario) on Wednesday. During the checking, he said, the clearing agent produced 14 cartons and mentioned a total of 3,500 footballs in 70 cartons of 2,000 kg each.

Appraiser Inam Rabbani, in view of the mysterious activities of the clearing agent, rejected the 14 cartons presented for checking, and chose other cartons, recovering 1,007 kilogram of hashish from 56 cartons, the additional collector said. The hashish was packed in such a way that its odour could not be sniffed, an officer said.