Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marshall Fairbanks contact me please !!

Actually, I never bashed or criticized you for not liking Platinum. It actually started by you bashing someone on their spelling skills. Honey...bash all the clubs you want thats what this board is for. :D

Personally, I have never been there so I can not defend or hate against it.

Originally posted by barbiegirl

hey jrzygrl - you see the people who like that place on this board seem to all be employed there or best friends with the people who are.

i'm glad to see yet ANOTHER her PLATINUM hater !!!

so tell us what didn't you like about the place, i'm curious ??

Well it's like walking into a dungeon and the one side is like someone's basement, the floor is horrible. The one side is too lite up and the other side is too dark. On the one side where the DJ is, if you want to walk to the other side, you have to walk all the way down that awkward walkway and around. It doesn't flow.

But like I said, only been there once and who am I to judge?

:tongue:

Originally posted by jrzygrl

I'm not sure, I think he might have been at Surf Club for a while, but I know him from him DJing at a house in Ortley 2 summers ago. Real prize! :cheese:

I was there 2 summers ago @ the house where he spun @. Are you talking about the after hours. That is the only time I heard him, and maybe once or twice @ Surf Club. Other then that HMMMMMMM.....

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Guest saleen351

If I can remember right and the pulse is the guy that goes between Miami and NJ then he is a really nice guy. I've talked to him before, I've never heard him play though but as a person he is nice, even was gonna hook me up in sobe........

Originally posted by vsoto212

I was there 2 summers ago @ the house where he spun @. Are you talking about the after hours. That is the only time I heard him, and maybe once or twice @ Surf Club. Other then that HMMMMMMM.....

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Yes, the store front!!!!

• 3 years later...