Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you Owned a Club, Who would u get to DJ

D.Schwartz

i def like big poppas idea about the competition of the dj's but as bi-monthly residence id have pvd on fridays or anyone who is in the trance-progressive sound,,,

and sat nights would get hetic.....

carl cox extended sets amongst other techo dj's....

every month would have a theme....for example april would be tribal month,,,id have a different dj every sat for the month of april that would consist of the tribal beats and so on for the rest the the generes.....

If I owned a club, I'd call it Sunrise and I'd spin every weekend because I can guarantee you that I wouldnt play any wacked jams... with so many good tracks out there, old and new, I just cannot understand how some djs drop tracks that are off the wall. And why is it that most djs rarely drop old tracks? If I ever get the opportunity to get behind the tables, you bet that every week I'd drop an old school track or two into the mix and the place would go crazy!

Some of the best parties of the year are often filled with old school tracks, like at Jonathan's birthday... the music is off the hook, you'll hear just about every good track you'd want to hear!

Originally posted by njdionysus

If I owned a club, I'd call it Sunrise and I'd spin every weekend because I can guarantee you that I wouldnt play any wacked jams... with so many good tracks out there, old and new, I just cannot understand how some djs drop tracks that are off the wall. And why is it that most djs rarely drop old tracks? If I ever get the opportunity to get behind the tables, you bet that every week I'd drop an old school track or two into the mix and the place would go crazy!

Some of the best parties of the year are often filled with old school tracks, like at Jonathan's birthday... the music is off the hook, you'll hear just about every good track you'd want to hear!

I hear you on that one. I don't know how many times I get pumped when I hear a song I like, only to hear some horrid version of it.

Originally posted by njdionysus

I hear you on the old skool tracks....That's why Ojeda would be one of my choices....he is always good for an old skool track or two a night!!!!

This past summer he was all over Deep Kemical & Wherever You Go.....

Almost lost my mind when I heard Coco Lee come one....

Name of Club - Vibe

Thursday Night Lounge

DJ Vogue

Friday Night Vibe

Special Guests:

- Paul VanDyk (first Friday of every month)

- Jonathan (pre-birthday bash)

- Judge Jules

- Seb Fontaine

- Paul Oakenfold

- Johnny Vicious

- Robbie Rivera

- Denny Tsettos (Tempts Winter Reunion Party)

- Hex Hector

- Tiesto

- John Creamer and Stephane K

Saturday Night Residency

Danny Tenaglia and Danny Howells(1-9am)

Sunday Morning

Junior (9am-5pm)

Special Guest Employees

Janitor - Tony Draper

Dish Washer - Jonathan "Pots and Pans" Peters

Bathroom Bitch - Eddie Baez

1ST FRIDAYS: TIESTO V. PVD

2ND FRIDAYS: SEB FONTAINE

LAST TWO FRIDAYS: D:FUSE/TALL PAUL

1ST & 3RD SATURDAYS: ERICK MORILLO/CARL COX

2ND & LAST SATURDAYS: DT/DEEP DISH

*AND A GUARANTEED BIANNUAL GIGANTIC BASH....IN THE IMAGE OF GATECRASHER EXPERIENCE AND CREAMFIELDS PARTIES*

1ST FRIDAYS: TIESTO V. PVD

2ND FRIDAYS: SASHA AND DIGWEED

LAST TWO FRIDAYS: D:FUSE/TALL PAUL

1ST & 3RD SATURDAYS: ERICK MORILLO/CARL COX

2ND & LAST SATURDAYS: DT & DEEP DISH

*AND A GUARANTEED BIANNUAL GIGANTIC BASH....IN THE IMAGE OF GATECRASHER EXPERIENCE AND CREAMFIELDS PARTIES*