Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just curious who on this board was at Abyss last nite?/

Just curious to see if i could put a few faces with the names. There was some girl there that could dance her ass off. Of those who went, were any of you in the back right corner where the privacy booth is setup? We had a few circles goin back there. Oh well, just curious. Lates:D

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by sweetumzz

i was there! i was hanging with jarmenio. i think saw some cpers....like djdanfury, and mcmattyc. unless i was seeing things. i was over by petes bar, im tall and have brown hair...you probably saw me.

Tall what's tall........acne no acne.....fat or thin.....Black, Hispanic or caucasion........better looking from the front or back? Inquiring minds want to know........ J/K

Another ? was the dance floor open or Closed ?

The new setup is aight. I think they are trying to keep everyone closer together so it looks like there is a lot more people than there really is. Cause if they had they had the dance floor and stage open w/ the same setup, you would have a mile between you and the next person.

Originally posted by sweetumzz

i was there! i was hanging with jarmenio. i think saw some cpers....like djdanfury, and mcmattyc. unless i was seeing things. i was over by petes bar, im tall and have brown hair...you probably saw me.

I know you? I was there but i don't remember meeting u....whats ur name?

i was there... Its called variety in decor!!! the dancefloor was sectioned off, however this made it possible to add an exclusive VIP table service section!!! very classy if you ask me... see, abyss is about promoting abyss! and making people enjoy the place... not about 1 person, or one promoter... so we like to give our customers a new experiance each and every time they enter!!! see ya next week!!! ciao!!!