Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Just In!!!! Confirmed!!! Roll Call For Sasha&digweed!!

BLUEPRINT is PUTTING NJ ON THE MAP!!!!

ROLL CALL!!!!!

WHOS GOING TO HB BALLROOM FRIDAY APRIL 12TH!!!????

DELTA HEAVY TOUR!!!

SASHA&DIGWEED w/JIMMY VAN M

FRIDAY APRIL 12TH 2002.

ONLY AREA APPEARANCE!!!!!

HB BALLROOM SAYREVILLE NJ>JERNEE MILL RD.

THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT!!!

SEE YOU THERE

BLUEPRINT

Originally posted by blueprintent

BLUEPRINT is PUTTING NJ ON THE MAP!!!!

ROLL CALL!!!!!

WHOS GOING TO HB BALLROOM FRIDAY APRIL 12TH!!!????

DELTA HEAVY TOUR!!!

SASHA&DIGWEED w/JIMMY VAN M

FRIDAY APRIL 12TH 2002.

ONLY AREA APPEARANCE!!!!!

HB BALLROOM SAYREVILLE NJ>JERNEE MILL RD.

THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT!!!

SEE YOU THERE

BLUEPRINT

Still speechless...........Trance is coming to NJ finally.........thank you Bon Solid...........it dont get better than this!!

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Flyers mean nada.How does a place that small expect to hold such a large crowd?

Hey ahhhh blueprint...hows about an info #

I assume they will do afterhours in NY so the crowd may be split up............Twilo wasn't that big either..........:)

Originally posted by cmb1975

Why there though...HB...closes at 2....18 to get in...ugh.

i know....it sucks that it closes so early, but if everyone gets there @ 9 it would be good 5 hours of them...... i wonder what time they go on though......

this is such a ballsy move to spend this much money.....I hope it turns out good though

Originally posted by djdanfury

i know....it sucks that it closes so early, but if everyone gets there @ 9 it would be good 5 hours of them...... i wonder what time they go on though......

this is such a ballsy move to spend this much money.....

Who goes anywhere at 9??? Argh

Ha this funny first they were at Exit, then Hammerstein,now HB?

What next Docs? Why would they pick a spot that is closed at 1:45am?

Whats up with S&D !!! There trip in the NYC/NJ area will be stops in Albany,Wall street in Rochester,and HB. No NYC at all. What fools if this true!

Originally posted by djdanfury

you're right i don't even get ready till 11..... but if tickets are gonna be in the 40 dollar price range people will go early......

Thats the other thing. Its one thing to pay $40 for a place that stays openall night, its quite another when they are gonna boot you out at 1:45.

Originally posted by cmb1975

Thats the other thing. Its one thing to pay $40 for a place that stays openall night, its quite another when they are gonna boot you out at 1:45.

wow now ur really starting to talk me out of it......lol

If its true about this and I think it is. You have your time to jam get there early. Im sure they will go on early and give good sets. Look @ Paul Oakenfold he spinning in Toronto and the place closes @ 12, now that sucks. We can still jam to S&D and people will just go to Vinyl afterwards. I know Bunka is small, but its worth seeing them anywhere. Look at PVD, he picked factory to spin on the 29th. Now that place is small too. Everyone said he should of gone to EXIT or ROXY someplace bigger.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet promo

Originally posted by vsoto212

If its true about this and I think it is. You have your time to jam get there early. Im sure they will go on early and give good sets. Look @ Paul Oakenfold he spinning in Toronto and the place closes @ 12, now that sucks. We can still jam to S&D and people will just go to Vinyl afterwards. I know Bunka is small, but its worth seeing them anywhere. Look at PVD, he picked factory to spin on the 29th. Now that place is small too. Everyone said he should of gone to EXIT or ROXY someplace bigger.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet promo

Ok SF small! What SF are you talking about?

Originally posted by vsoto212

Victor Soto

Red Carpet promo

First you cannot compart size of SF to HB. Second, fuckin SF stays open all damn night. Even if they arent spinnin all night, at least people arent paying $40 and being kicked out the door 3 hours later!

Originally posted by teresadf

I'll be there! Seriously I usually go out around 11 but this is going to be a good night I think I can make myself get ready early for 1 night to see Sasha and Digweed. :D

i was wondering when you were going to post on this thread!!! :D

if i don't see you before...............i will def see you there!!! :bounce:

no river street for you tonight????

Originally posted by clubkitty

i was wondering when you were going to post on this thread!!! :D

if i don't see you before...............i will def see you there!!! :bounce:

no river street for you tonight????

No River Street for me tonight I'm going out with my Mom to celebrate her birthday and then Starbryte and I are going to head over to HB. :bounce:

I hope I see you before Sasha and Digweed though..... :D

Have a good time tonight! :D