Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LA posters...

Since not many ppl post here , how about everyone introduces themselves and maybe if ya want add a pic...and which clubs in LA or area around there do you go to?

Here's mine:

I'm Nadia, I live in Southern CA (Newport Beach), I go clubbing in LA , haven't been recently though. I'm in NYC as much as I can get there. I 'm into hard house and trance that's it

hey! i used to be the practically the only one on the board last fall/winter, but i've been without internet access since january, so i've been on hiatus for a while :cry: . this board does get a bit lonely sometimes, but i love it just the same. i started on the new york board, then moved out here, and i refuse to stay on the new york board exclusively just 'cause it's more popular!

anyway...

i live in l.a. (moving to WeHo in a week and a half) and mostly go to giant and spundae - i like the bigger clubs 'cause i like to roam and meet new people. i like trance and too many types of house to count.

you'll hear more from me when i get back on the 'net... ;)

Finally someone! Hi weyes! You sound interesting...I post on the NY board b/c Im in NYC as much as I get there and I'm prolly moving there so...

I haven't been involved with the LA club scene all that much. Some of my friends go to the Giant and Spundae. I would love to go since they always get good djs to spin but I haven't gotten around of finding a 21+ ID...

This board does get lonely a lot....:(

Hey hun...long time no talk. Did you ever find a new job? Still moving too I see. Hit me up when you're back in the mix...I'm back to doing weeklies...not sure for how long...at least through the summer.

Nadia...I'm gonna be in your hood Saturday. A friend of mine just moved into a new place in Newport and is having a beach party Saturday afternoon (probably into the evening) and I'm gonna bring my turntables down and do some shit on the beach for it. You should swing by...it'll be a cool group of headz. Email me if you want directions.

hey, dlish! always good to hear from you and thanks for still keeping me in the loop :) . i promise, i'll be out in full force again - sometime.

for now, though, i'll be out this saturday at spundae to see lee burridge with my brother who's visiting from home. will i see any other cpers there?

Hey all you LA clubbers alike. I live in LA, but work in Newport Beach. I use to go to Giant/Spundae, but haven't been since the New Year. I've heard great line up and things about the new management. Would really like to head up and check things out and meet some of the board peeps. Let me know what's going down. :cool: