Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Frozen Food!!!

is horrible... (i.e. tvdinners,fridays/whitecastle type shit, frozen pizza's, etc.) it shouldnt even be labled food... its more like a chemists playground/wet dream... grrrrrrrrr!!! i hate this crap... why do the ppl i live with insist on eating this filth!!! grrrrr!

Never, Never a frozen dinner... my mom made herself a healthy choice thing once - it smelled like burnt rubber while cooking, I've never seen anything so revolting.

I'm teaching myself to cook as the days go along - this week's specialties included mediterrean-style red snapper fillet garnished in fresh tomatos and herbs, and garlic-butter broiled lobster tails. Fortunately, I'm learning rather quickly :D

Althought I found I am too grossed out by chicken and most red meat to be able to prepare it, so that by the time it's all cooked I can't eat it anyway and I just give it to my housemates :(

Originally posted by dgmodel

if you would like some lessons... maybe we could work something out... cooking is one of my passions in life. (outside of you ofcourse!)

That sounds excellent - I may just have to take you up on that. Coincidentally I will be back in New York on Wednesday :D