Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters @ Poor Billy's Confirmed

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i don't think this is true - have you guys ever been to that place ??

it was a joke......if JP ever gets out of his contract, it would be insane if he did a jersey club......lol but definitely not poor billys

Originally posted by djdanfury

it was a joke......if JP ever gets out of his contract, it would be insane if he did a jersey club......lol but definitely not poor billys

The rumor has it that JP might be doing a guest spot at Surf Club on a sunday. I got this from a pretty reliable source. I think this would be the perfect spot for him in Jersey considering all the crackheads from SF that show up sunday afternoon.

Originally posted by tempkid

The rumor has it that JP might be doing a guest spot at Surf Club on a sunday. I got this from a pretty reliable source. I think this would be the perfect spot for him in Jersey considering all the crackheads from SF that show up sunday afternoon.

That would be awesome....

Originally posted by tempkid

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i guess i will see you there.....what up tempkid?