Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Official...the Cancun Reunion Party At The Roxy April 5th

cancun02.jpg

Thats right, you heard it first..CHRIS REDA and NYC ON THE MOVE, the ny based company thats been producing all the springbreak parties down in cancun for the last five years has selected THE ROXY to host the OFFICIAL CANCUN REUNION PARTY on friday april 5th. Get your beachwear, your thongs and your tans ready for this event. It's gonna be one crazy night. ANTHONY MUNDY starts off the night. Just added by popular demand..ANTHONY NERO.

ROXY CLUB PLANET VIP CARDS WILL BE HONORED TONIGHT....happy now.

After this past weekend I'm def lookin forward to Roxy this weekend. All yous that weren't there this past week better be there this weekend. Legend38 Roninmess etc...your asses better be there. See yas

By the way the Easter Bunny came to my house last nite and hid the eggs that i colored and-and-and he made me a basket with um lots of candy and stuff.

lol...miss me guys?:idea:;)

Originally posted by hotchickie5

After this past weekend I'm def lookin forward to Roxy this weekend. All yous that weren't there this past week better be there this weekend. Legend38 Roninmess etc...your asses better be there. See yas

By the way the Easter Bunny came to my house last nite and hid the eggs that i colored and-and-and he made me a basket with um lots of candy and stuff.

SWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha ur a fuckin riot hun...:laugh: :laugh:

mom i know...if he wants to have sex all i do is say

STOP RIGHT THERE!!!

WHY'D U DO IT DANIEL WHY'D U TELL EVERYONE WE HAD SEX?

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. yo we have to watch that again... LO fucking L