Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If CP members ran away to join the Circus...

What would we each be?

I think I'd be the baby clown in the clown Family...you know, sort of lost in my own world and constantly in danger of tripping over my oversized shoes or wandering into the lion taming act!

I think Xpander would be the amazing contortionist from the ORient, who twist himself and his flannel shirts into various shapes to wild D&B.

Quoth would be the drunk-on-stiltz....Will the NEXT heineken make him fall over?

Highmay can catch Sexxy BabyDee, Fiery Desire and Snoozie, after they do trapeez shows in lots of sequins to epic trance.

Barvybe would be the Emcee with Barmenace as his comic sidkick

And Lavendermenace would be the snake-charmer.

WHo has more???

Originally posted by saigray

What would we each be?

I think I'd be the baby clown in the clown Family...you know, sort of lost in my own world and constantly in danger of tripping over my oversized shoes or wandering into the lion taming act!

I think Xpander would be the amazing contortionist from the ORient, who twist himself and his flannel shirts into various shapes to wild D&B.

Quoth would be the drunk-on-stiltz....Will the NEXT heineken make him fall over?

Highmay can catch Sexxy BabyDee, Fiery Desire and Snoozie, after they do trapeez shows in lots of sequins to epic trance.

Barvybe would be the Emcee with Barmenace as his comic sidkick

And Lavendermenace would be the snake-charmer.

WHo has more???

HEY I STOPPED WEARING FLANNEL BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!! :tongue:

But this looks like a good list...

I still like us two being tall clown, short clown...though :tongue::D

Originally posted by tastyt

Oooh- sounds like fun! :D :D So when should I quite my dayjob?

awesome!!!. . .hey babe!! we get to wear that funky vamirella outfit too!!!. . .and whips!!! "growl. . ." "down kitty down!!!!"

haha. . .lea, i see your point! :laugh:

And i can totally see u as the girl in the glitter, flowy outfit being blown across the tent from a canon!

:blown: <~best canon blown impression

A ringmaster would imply that Mike actually cared about the events that went on in our fantastic circus, but his priorities would be geared towards showing off his Dr. Seuss hat to people, paying no mind to the wonderful acts we have on display,

thus creating anarchy amongst the circus foke,

now do you think that is such a good idea?:D :D :D

-Scotty-

Originally posted by scottyskribz57

A ringmaster would imply that Mike actually cared about the events that went on in our fantastic circus, but his priorities would be geared towards showing off his Dr. Seuss hat to people, paying no mind to the wonderful acts we have on display,

thus creating anarchy amongst the circus foke,

now do you think that is such a good idea?:D :D :D

-Scotty-

eh...who needs order anyways...

:shaky::laugh:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Sure ill join the circus with highmay.....IF I WANNA GET KILLED...can we say "Oh I just dropped her by accident" lol...that wont happen....how bout I be one of those girls that rides the elephants with those big things on their heads? hehehe:D

I seem to have missed some drama here....I just thought since he's a male cheerleader he could catch the girlies. I guess I wandered into weird territory! SBD, you could def. be a elephant riding girl in my CP Circus.

Tillyandme will be the person we all stuff in the cannon and shoot out of the big top... never to be seen again.

:laugh:

Guest tillyandme

I love you sai sai......

:laugh: :laugh: ;) Keep the abuse comming...then in a few years you will be up to par with how debbie abused me.

• 3 weeks later...