Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fRIDAY nIGHT rESPONSES !

flygrl

Well my night begun having an ApPle MartiNi @ Touch as it turned to midnight, my friends and I decided to go to Billboard.

The Music was unbelievable!! I danced my butt off. You can totally tell it's not just a regular friday night. I personally don't like Billboard but last night I have to admit it was all about the music.

As it hit 230 am I decided to do a little tour in Opium Garden. Let me just tell you that Opium Garden last night was incredible ! !

Not only the music but the vibe and energy was above 100%

All of the rooms at Opium G were rocking with vibe ! The breaks room was sooooooo good ! And honestly I only had a couple of drinks the whole night. Being just about sober, the music took me ! Above all Friday was amazing in South Beach, music lovers everywhere > :)

The crowd was so much better than at Billboard. but that's only my opinion.

Can't wait for later on today and it's only 11 am > making my way to Nikki's and then Sasha and Digweed.

:tongue:

FlyG. ;)

hey flygrl! I couldn't catch your message quite well but I understood something about Opium hehehehehehee.

Anyways,it's 12:15 , partied only till 5, like you said we gotta save energy. We checked Crobar at around 3:30, the music downstairs was superior than upstairs (VIP) though upstairs was open to everyone which was cool.

ok, missy.. see ya later!!

:eek::roll: