Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I heard from my crew at WMC...

Guest tilly

Guest tilly

and they are having an *interesting* start to their vaca...

1. Joeg loses his luggage - Didn't get the full story...he'll fill you all in later.

2. Travelocity cancelled/messed up hotel reservations that were made 2 months ago so thehacker made multiple phone calls to get the whole situation straightened out and them into another hotel (that consequently costs more).

3. Phuturephunk was wasted by 10PM (prob sooner but that's when I first spoke to him)

4. I received 3 :roll: phone calls. The first one was the background music of a remix of the wall by pink floyd. I think that was just for me to enjoy the music too. The second one was phuturephunk randomly screaming how South Beach clubs are filled with pretentious a**holes that can't dance(and I'm sure he's going to go on a rant about that upon his return)...then I hear lavendermenace in the background screaming "Hey Debbie wahooo". The third phone call was a song about sunshine that I actually picked up at 7am. ..I think that they were too far gone to actually speak at that point...

more to come as new developments occur...

Guest tilly

around 2:00PM (while walking in Central Park;) ), I received a phone call from not sure at the time, later found out joeg, blasting music I didn't love..later to find out it was Icey at Ultra...

He was having a blast..snoozie, bogb, and roha were all floating around there too somewhere. He had seen Icey, Baby Anne, and on his way to check out Myrlin.

Later that day, I received the following calls:

phuturephunk: closed out space last night with lavendermenace...literally the last to leave at 11:30am (they tore that town a new asshole). They listened to the likes of Oakenfold and Jose Padilla. Needless to say, they slept all day long.

joeg: he has his luggage today (thank goodness). he couldn't get in to Space since he had on shorts so he left and went to hybrid, tayo and freq nasty (I'm thinking that that was the pink floyd wall call I got in the middle of the night). So proud of that guy..batting one for the team....

barvybe: looking for the smoothy place I told lavendermenace to check out down there.

Unfortunately, our dear hacker had a fever last night so HOPEFULLY he's better by today and ready to party.

Around 8:30PM they were all walking around checking things out.

They are all starting to rock that town....more to come.

Guest tilly
Originally posted by clubkat

man o man. . . . . .last calls i recieved were around 9 yesterday and everyone seemed thrilled, happy, and. . .drunk haha.

Tilly got the bad calls. . .:(

yeah, it seems that things got off to a rocky start, but that's the nature of a trip like this anyway...

everyone I spoke to was having a blast...enjoying the 80 degree weather as I'm shivering walking down the streets of Manhattan.

:cool:

Unfortunately, our dear hacker had a fever last night so HOPEFULLY he's better by today and ready to party.

Chris, hope you feel better soon!! - To the rest you, get sick and have a bad time - ahaha - I'm still bitter I didn't get to go down!!

ah, I take the easier path - just skip the bitterness and legitimize it how I'd rather be in NY. How miami is a rip off anyway and how I'd rather save the money and go to europe in the summer when all the rest of these people are WORKING in 100 degree humid NY weather hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Guest tilly

quote, "Miami is curing me of my sickness"

Fever is gone and he went to the bbq at Rain last night..was playing around with the neuroball and left with it but got chased down the street by bouncers to return it..

They were all sitting around at a Chinese restaurant around 1 or 2ish and were having a blast...

I know that most will be going to PVD, Scott Bond, Icey, and Baby Anne tonight and thehacker will be splitting his time between 2 drum and bass parties.

that's all i have for today.:)

whatever, most of you guys went to Dave Seaman last night...if we lived anywhere other than NY, I can see ppl getting bent about this but come on ppl..most of these dj's will be in our backyard this year.

Guest tilly

I received the usual phone calls with music in the background at around 2:30am-3:00am from the one and only phunkmeister...

He was at Space with pretty much everyone except thehacker (who was attending some d&b parties elsewhere)

He said that there were amazing breakdancing circles in that place that would send me spinning onto another planet...(the highlight of his vaca so far and not exactly his wording)...

Needless to say, he ended up the last of the crew at Space with no money, very little brain power and no idea how to get to the closest cash machine (or atm machine)...so he walked 1 or 2 miles until he found one and let's just say IT WAS ROUGH!!!~

:eek:

barvybe: looking for the smoothy place I told lavendermenace to check out down there.

HEY MY FRIEND IS THE MANAGER THERE... IF IT'S SOUTH BEACH SMOOTHIE....

WHAAAAAT I GOT THE SAME STORY ABOUT THOSE KRAZY PHONE CALLS FROM MY FRIENDS ALL CRACKED OUT CALLING MEEEE .. TOO LISTEN TO GUS GUS ...ETC

I CAME TOO A CONCLUSION THAT THIS YEARS WMC IS GONNA SUCK... IT ALLWAYS WORKS THAT WAY SEE IT'S EVERY OTHER YEAR .. LASTS YEARS IT WAS GOOD I HEARD. THEREFORE THIS YEARS IS GONNA SUCK .....

NEXT YEAR WE ARE THERE TILLY..... TRUST WE ARE NOT MISSING MUCH THIS YEAR ...

Originally posted by clubkat

man o man. . . . . .last calls i recieved were around 9 yesterday and everyone seemed thrilled, happy, and. . .drunk haha.

Tilly got the bad calls. . .:(

*looks around the room*

drunk? who?

:hat: