Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hunka Bunka Proves Itself Again!!pulls Out On Sasha&digweed!!

Originally posted by tempkid

I repeat S&D do not spin trance

nothing close to trance

this is a fact!

HOUSE MUSIC HOUSE MUSIC

Johnny Viscious spins more trance in a set then S&D ever had.

im not being mean or anythign but know some facts before you state something. sasha and digweed spun trance.

Originally posted by saleen351

100% trance = a shitty night

75% trance = a shitty night

50% trance = a shitty night

25 % trance = a shitty night

0% trance = well your at tempts or xs if that happens...... and having a great time.......

do us a favor and play in traffic on the turnpike.

you might be the most ignorant moron i have ever seen. dude get a life and leave jersey once and a while.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by j303j

do us a favor and play in traffic on the turnpike.

you might be the most ignorant moron i have ever seen. dude get a life and leave jersey once and a while.

how is someone ignorant if they don't like trance? explain that to me........

Originally posted by tempkid

I repeat S&D do not spin trance

nothing close to trance

this is a fact!

HOUSE MUSIC HOUSE MUSIC

Johnny Viscious spins more trance in a set then S&D ever had.

Obviously this kid doesn't have a clue about trance music. I'm not tryin to be mean or anything but if u don't know what u R talkin about just shut up!

Sasha and Digweed are nothing but deep trance. Might as well stay at temps or XS cuz if u wanna battle on this topic you're gonna need their bouncers to carry u out.

Sorry, but next time get your facts straight, then post it up.:mad3:

how is someone ignorant if they don't like trance? explain that to me........

new yorkers will drug the place up huh. im sorry but temps is full of juiced out crackheads. im not bashing tsettos but in no way can you compare him with sasha or digweed. these are the number 1 and 2 dj's in the world.

most stuff that comes out of your mouth is assanine, sorry big guy.

WELL THE DEAL OR THE PROBLEM ISNT THAT SIMPLE IT WAS A MATTER OF $50,000 AND A GOOD PORTION OF THE DOOR....SO IF YOU DO THE NUMBERS....U NEED TO DO 2,000 PEOPLE AT $25.00 TO COVER JUST THE ACT NOT INCLUDING THE DOOR OR SECURITY OR FLIERS OR ADVERTISING...

ALL POLITICAL DIFFERENCES ASIDE....THEY MADE THE CORRECT DECISION...

THATS WHAT A REAL PROMOTER WOULD DO....IT MAY NOT BE WHAT A FAN WANTS...BUT ITS ABOUT THE $$$

Originally posted by djprime

WELL THE DEAL OR THE PROBLEM ISNT THAT SIMPLE IT WAS A MATTER OF $50,000 AND A GOOD PORTION OF THE DOOR....SO IF YOU DO THE NUMBERS....U NEED TO DO 2,000 PEOPLE AT $25.00 TO COVER JUST THE ACT NOT INCLUDING THE DOOR OR SECURITY OR FLIERS OR ADVERTISING...

THATS WHAT A REAL PROMOTER WOULD DO....IT MAY NOT BE WHAT A FAN WANTS...BUT ITS ABOUT THE $$$

Hunka Bunka was not paying for them, the promotional group already put up the money, learn the details, I still think it was a good move on Bunka's part, would have been more of a headache than anything else

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by j303j

new yorkers will drug the place up huh. im sorry but temps is full of juiced out crackheads. im not bashing tsettos but in no way can you compare him with sasha or digweed. these are the number 1 and 2 dj's in the world.

most stuff that comes out of your mouth is assanine, sorry big guy.

why do I care what a Dj ranks? Its a subjective ranking like which college is the best party school or the ice skating scandal in the winter games. Ranking Djs is assanine!!!!!!

why do I care what a Dj ranks? Its a subjective ranking like which college is the best party school or the ice skating scandal in the winter games. Ranking Djs is assanine!!!!!!

tsettos is good in his own way but can't compare to either sasha or digweed. like i said im not putting him down but those guys are out of his leauge. im not a huge fab of temps but im gonna try it out this summer cause i promised a bunch of peopel i woudl go. maybe some of you jersey peopel should check out other dj's.

Originally posted by djprime

ACTUALLY I HAVE TO CORRECT YOU WHERE YOU R WRONG. IF THAT WAS THE CASE I WOULD 100% AGRRE WITH U. HOWEVER HUNKA BUNKA DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR ANYTHING. THE ACT WAS ALREADY BEING COVERED BY BLUEPRINT & UPPER LEVEL. THE WHOLE TOUR WAS SET UP BY THEM...ALL BUNKA HAD TO DO WAS OPEN THE DOORS AND MAKE A KILLING AT THEIR BARS.

ITS NOT LIKE THEY WOULD LOSE THEIR FRI NIGHT CROWD BECAUSE OF THE PRICE HIKE EITHER, SO YOU CAN'T PLAY THAT CARD CAUSE THERE IS ONLY ABOUR 200 HEADS THERE TOPS ON A FRI NIGHT.

ALL POLITICAL DIFFERENCES ASIDE....THEY MADE THE IN -CORRECT DECISION...NO WAY TO DEFEND IT..

---most jersey heads dont know shit bout music... the ones that do go to the city... how many city folks do u kno come out to jersey for the music??

---u cant compare s&d to any local nj djs... apples and oranges... or should i say apples and cheese... (and no, that wasnt necessarily a pro s&d comment...)

---the posts by upper level and blueprint are just pure bitterness... get over it... u didnt get the gig... talking shit isnt going to help the situation any more than its helping your professional image...

WOW!

This thread is enough to make me sick!

How long would Sasha and Digweed kept the set going? The only reason I would not put them there is that it is not a long enough set.

House or Trance? They spin Dark Deep Trance and Deep Dark House. I caught a little of them in South Beach, and they were on point.

Saleen you should go talk to Tsettos and ask him what he thinks of S&D then tell him what you said here. He would kick you out of the booth for being an idiot!

You can try to Compare a Saleen to a Diablo SE GT and think it is just as fast. but it is not in the same league. (Analogy)

DJ Prime what is up? Where have you been?

I PERSONALLY DON T UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHY BUNKA S WOULD PULL OUT IF, IT WAS PAID FOR. WHATS THE REASONING BEHIND THIS? DOES ANY1 REALLY KNOW I MEAN WITH ALL DO RESPECT TO EVERYONE WHO S SAYING THAT THEY WOULDN T DRAW A CROWD ,WHAT PLANET AND BOARD DO U BELONG ON? WE R TALKING ABOUT 2 WORLD RENOWN DJ S, NOT NJ, OR EASTCOAST DJ S WORLD.... SO I THINK IT WAS A MISTAKE FROM WHAT I HEARD SO FAR, NOT KNOCKING BUNKAS , I M JUST CURIOUS AS TO Y?T

Originally posted by upperlevelent

ill tell u eaxclty why exit lost the tour cause the owner of twilo didnt want them to have it and roxy pullled out because the price was incredible not only do they want a sick price to play but they also want 85% of the door after that are they nuts.....? no one is that good

Looks like bunka did them a favor 50,000 plus 85% of the profits no wonder why roxy and HB Turned down S & D!!! Blue print must be new at the game or just plain stupid they got saved. Do they have a clue what a headache they avoided! Holy Shit! Blueprint should be greatful to HB!

Back from Miami with a vengence! Hi Guys!:)

Layout 60 g's and make what with only 15% lol

Stupidity I love it!

gianna ...you have no idea about the situation..so for you to speak on it is useless...unless you know the deal that was signed then you cant say anything..

we had a flat fee upto a certain # thru the door..thanks for your input though..

"understand what your talking about before you speak"

Originally posted by blueprintent

gianna ...you have no idea about the situation..so for you to speak on it is useless...unless you know the deal that was signed then you cant say anything..

we had a flat fee upto a certain # thru the door..thanks for your input though..

"understand what your talking about before you speak"

I am understanding what you and upperlevel are saying! I read the posts.... I think there's always more to it. That's why clubs would turn it down. Why are so hostile? I guess you really wanted it at S&D @ HB. Why Did you not bring S& D to abyss did they not want it also?