Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my car attacked me

Today I was at home in the driveway working on our crap beater car because I kissed a little ass 2 weeks ago so the hood and latch are kind of messed up. The 86 camry has been in so many accidents before we got it for free that everything was already out of wack. With the hood up resting on the support I was fiddling with the latching mechanism when all of a sudden a gust of wind came. It lifted the hood off the support and the hood fell on the support and it smacked me in the head. Ouch? Yeah exactly. Stupid car.

I told my friend this story and he found it pretty damn funny. So feel free to laugh, if this happened to someone else I knew i would probably do the same.

Wow, someone else with a car older than mine! Mine is an '88 Fox and as much as I love it to death, it's always doing something to freak me out or put a stop to whatever driving mission I'm trying to accomplish. I have to admit I did laugh pretty hard about your story though :laugh:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Wow, someone else with a car older than mine! Mine is an '88 Fox and as much as I love it to death, it's always doing something to freak me out or put a stop to whatever driving mission I'm trying to accomplish. I have to admit I did laugh pretty hard about your story though :laugh:

Almost... its my family's crap car to put miles on and drive into the city. I've got a 2k Eclipse which won't see the lights of the city after my last experience.

Actually it is pretty damn funny. All of a suddenn I look up and the hood lifted up 2", and i'm like.. ok i'll catch it. Except the hood support is in the way the hood falls on it which bends it outwards and... SMACK!! ugh... i thought i was going to pass out on the driveway. I'm ok though :D

Originally posted by teklord310

Almost... its my family's crap car to put miles on and drive into the city. I've got a 2k Eclipse which won't see the lights of the city after my last experience.

Actually it is pretty damn funny. All of a suddenn I look up and the hood lifted up 2", and i'm like.. ok i'll catch it. Except the hood support is in the way the hood falls on it which bends it outwards and... SMACK!! ugh... i thought i was going to pass out on the driveway. I'm ok though :D

OK fine, so I DO own the shittiest car on clubplanet! :mad:

when i was driving my galant the latching mechanism on my break came loose throwing my break shoe in the router (sp?) which cause my back right tire to lockup and forcing me off the road... another time i was driving about 35 when the ball joint went sending my car again off road and the tire into the wheel well... fun u say... i think not :(

Originally posted by trancerxn112

when i was driving my galant the latching mechanism on my break came loose throwing my break shoe in the router (sp?) which cause my back right tire to lockup and forcing me off the road... another time i was driving about 35 when the ball joint went sending my car again off road and the tire into the wheel well... fun u say... i think not :(

ouch! :(

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Yo that just sucks. You mean your brake pad got stuck in the rotor. Front brake or rear brake? Disc or Drum? Poor mechanics are usually behind this stuff, unless the car hasn't been taken care of. Now i'm scared to drive the camry again. When we got it 1 1/2 years ago the lower control arm bushings were shot so everytime the tranny would downshift the carve would swerve over a few inches. Now that was a wake up call the first time.

Nah, my head it ok. At least I think it is. ;)