Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bang Bang presents DJ Carusomaas live from its store in the Freehold Mall- 3/30/02

Clubber clothing store, Bang Bang, will be hosting DJ Carusomaas Saturday March 30, 2002 in the center of its Freehold mall store from 2pm-8pm. Shoppers will be taken on a tour through the realms of Progressive Trance as they wander through the racks of the hottest club clothes around. Come and experience a new sound for NJ , while you shop for that hot new outfit for Saturday night. The weather has just gotten warmer and our new summer fashions have just hit the store not a minute too soon. Hope to see many of you there!

Originally posted by clubdiva

Sounds interesting!! Gonna have to check it out!

Thanks Vinny for posting that and Clubdiva I would love to meet you...please come by and say whats up on Saturday. Should be a fun time for all....not to mention I just went in there yesterday and they got a whole crapload of new stuff. That place is addicting normally....so hopefully I can entertain some people while they shop. Hope to see some of you there!

Carusomaas

Originally posted by ibclubbin

I'll go if you play some hiphop;)

one of the girls I went to south padre with works there....a discount and some beats is a good reason to go!

hey dan...how about a little house for BG????

BG

I hope you were joking about hiphop....but I may throw down a few house songs if BG is gracing us with his presence. ;)

BellaDiva...I think their site is under construction...but you can check it out anyway http://www.bangbang.com/......the pic is worth a look ;)

Carusomaas

Originally posted by carusomaas11

I hope you were joking about hiphop

i was (note the ;)) but i must admit, since it was all i heard down in SP, hiphop is starting to grow on me again.....i dunno if thats a good thing or a bad thing though:eek:

BG

Originally posted by carusomaas11

Thanks Vinny for posting that and Clubdiva I would love to meet you...please come by and say whats up on Saturday. Should be a fun time for all....not to mention I just went in there yesterday and they got a whole crapload of new stuff. That place is addicting normally....so hopefully I can entertain some people while they shop. Hope to see some of you there!

Carusomaas

I'll def try and make it...not to far from my house...but I will be out partying like a rockstah at PvD.... :roll::biggrin: so a lil bit of recovery time will be needed...I'll try and stop by later in your set!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

hey bangbang, if this works out will you be showcasing DJ's frequently?

BG

This is a definite possibility....come have DJ Carusomaas introduce you to the owner on Saturday. I would think if this works out for both Dan and the store...this would be something worthwhile doing again.

Originally posted by bangbang

This is a definite possibility....come have DJ Carusomaas introduce you to the owner on Saturday. I would think if this works out for both Dan and the store...this would be something worthwhile doing again.

coincidentally, my friend who works there brought in my demo cd and she told me he asked her to get copies to sell in the store, but I never got a chance to talk to her about it....but i'm gonna come out to support my boy Caruso, so I'll talk to him then:biggrin:

BG