Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gatien has eyes on new giant club

I don't know of Gatians interest in Crobar. However I was in SOBE two weeks ago at Crobar and they had fliers out for Crobar NY. I don't know how god this will be the CROBAr franchise (MIAMI and CHICAGO ) aren't really that clubber friendly more of tourist type places.

Originally posted by xpander

I dunno...am I the only one who's a little concerned with Gatien being back in the picture?

This isn't so much a problem with Gatien as it is with his history with the city. Our lovely municipal government is kinda known for...well...NOT TAKING FAVOR WITH GATIEN!

I dunno...guess I'm kinda concerned that with the possibilities that Crobar might bring, Gatien might actually ruin it by bringing all the city's attention with him.

Am I the only one here who's concerned in this regard?

I know just what you mean... we'll just have to wait and see...

Guest tillytoo

another place I can get drunk and smokie and stumble my way home with a grin and a frown ooooooooohhhhh yeahhhhh

Originally posted by xpander

Am I the only one here who's concerned in this regard?

I agree with what you said. Gatien is probably the last person I would want to see open up a club right now. It looks like alot of the talent is starting to come back and the last thing the city's club scene needs is another series of scandals.....

• 2 weeks later...