Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Official New Brunswick 4/4/02 Meetup Roll call**

To those who said they never knew about these meetups... this is post #5. Just like the others.

Well here we go once again. Same as the past 4 meetups:

Pregame at my apartment 7:30 - 9:30

Stuff Yer Face 9:30 - ....

Platinum after

In the past people came over around 8 or so, but it didn't leave enough time to pregame. So this time around feel free to come by around 7:30

All three events take place within 3 blocks of each other so don't worry about transportation between the spots. Easton Avenue is located in the center of New Brunswick and is easily accessible from Route 18, 287, NJTP or Garden State Parkway. Feel free to im(teklord310) or PM for directions. Please reply and let me know if you are coming and how many people you will be coming with so I can make appropriate reservations. We usually get about 25-30 people for dinner, but this time the youngins can come out with us afterwards. So don't be shy, all fellow clubbers are welcome to come and join in on the fun.

Stuff Yer Face is located at 49 Easton Ave (732) 247-1727.

**This is a meetup for all ages. Platinum is 18+ on Thursdays and there is no age requirement for Stuff Yer Face. **

DIRECTIONS: Attached is a map of the area. You will see SYF and ME marked. If you are coming to pregame you must call me and I have to sign you in. My # is 914-523-5418. Check the map, it will tell you how to get here from 18, Route 1, NJTP(Exit 9), and Garden State(Exit 129 for NJTP then to Exit 9, Route 18 North). From 287 take it to Exit 10(Easton Ave) and follow it into New Brunswick for about 5 miles or so. Easton Ave ends a block after my building so don't worry about going too far.

new%20brunswick%20map.jpg

Please reply and let me know if you are coming.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88569

Check out this thread. I posted a poll, some people thing April 5th is too early. Since most of us are going to see Ferry Corsten at Exit the night day things might get a little pushy. So let me know what date works for you.

Good, you were on a roll before. The night just isn't complete without Cody there.