Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hair Question?

dee,

there is a shampoo by phytologie that is literally cider...it pours out like water...look in rickys...its the shampoo for damaged/colored hair...i use it...takes a lil bit to get used to the smell but it doesn't linger and works wonders!!!

Thanks ima talk to my hair dresser tomorrow

I dunno i think i just read that thing bout the vinager in a mag some where :)

also my mom used to put egg yolk in my hair when i was little

i dunno wat that does but she used to do it every other week. But then again my mom is one strange lady:D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Thanks ima talk to my hair dresser tomorrow

Yeah I would recommend this.. cause they work with hair and all, and they should know what they are talking about.. I wouldn't trust putting vinegar in your hair.. wouldn't that maybe affect the coloring or something??

ok...speaking as a hairdresser........if u r trying to remove BUILDUP.....use sea breeze((or some astringent..sea splash))......but make sure you shampoo after cause it will dry your hair out.........as for trying to make BURNT COLORED DAMAGED hair feel better.......use a shampoo for color....there are tons obviously....but conditioner...i recomend...BIOLAGE CONDITIONING BALM..and leave it in throughout your whole shower....also....when styling....use some sort of heat protector...there is a new one bye OSIS..which may be hard to find..because it's only sold in salons that carry schwatzkopf color((Mine does))........but there are many others.......